Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mivpl
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 10th 10, 01:32 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By mivpl
Shame the GTX 470/480 cannot drive 3 monitors...

Shame the GTX 470/480 cannot drive 3 monitors with a single card, like the
5850/5870 can.
Forum: Abit Motherboards April 10th 10, 01:31 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By mivpl
you exactly what to send back for replacement and...

you exactly what to send back for replacement
and that does not include manuals, cables & CDs. A manufacturers' RMA
is not like taking it back to a retail store.
Forum: General April 10th 10, 01:30 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By mivpl
this PSU is ok for me.

this PSU is ok for me.
Forum: PC Soundcards March 24th 10, 07:37 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By mivpl
I have on board Realtek HD audio and it has...

I have on board Realtek HD audio and it has surround sound. I have a 5.1
surround speaker setup and when I test each speaker with the Realtek speaker
setup utility you can hear the sound from each...
Forum: Abit Motherboards March 24th 10, 07:35 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By mivpl
TV tuner with a GPU

I was wondering if it would be posible to get a PCI TV tuner and install it while using a regular GPU?
Would it mess anything up? (BTW I have a 7800GT so switching to an ATi AIW isn't going to happen)
Forum: Overclocking June 3rd 09, 03:37 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By mivpl
VGA problem

I have Gainward Ti4200 Golden sample (enhanced mode) and i have 8500 points
in 3DMark01SE

AMD 2400+(333fsb) 2.0GHz
512 DDR 333MHz (2x256 Dual Ch)
Epox 8RDA+
80GB Maxtor

what are you think about...
Forum: General June 3rd 09, 03:36 AM
Replies: 146
Posted By mivpl
Is Itanium the first 64-bit casualty?

Interesting reading here, and very common-sense. Itanium may be the next
casualty in the 64-bit wars, when Itanium was the one that caused the 64-bit
wars to start in the first...
Forum: PC Soundcards June 3rd 09, 03:32 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By mivpl
Is it at all possible, does anyone have a...

Is it at all possible, does anyone have a way of taking the music bite
from this T4 GIF and just make a soundwave for me please?
I would aprreciate it soooo much.

Forum: General June 3rd 09, 03:31 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By mivpl
power off problem solved please

I am experiencing odd behavior during power off. The first symptom I
noticed was at the point during the power off sequence when normally
the power would go completely off, the speakers made a noise...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9