Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Antonio Huerta
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 25th 11, 03:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.microsoft,alt.microsoft.sucks,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Replies: 3
Posted By Antonio Huerta
Microsoft and Nvidia abandon PC Gaming Alliance

On Feb 24, 11:44*pm, "Jim" wrote:
http://www.pcauthority.com.au/News/248875,microsoft-and-nvidia-abando...
Oh noes! PC gaming are doomed!

This is a known rag.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 18th 10, 01:29 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 14
Posted By Antonio Huerta
GTX 460 vs HD 5850 ?

On Aug 18, 8:12*pm, Man-wai Chang wrote:
And then a doubt occurred to me. I decided that I would still want the
best of the best as I always do, and that I want the...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 17th 10, 04:25 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 14
Posted By Antonio Huerta
GTX 460 vs HD 5850 ?

On Aug 17, 9:31*pm, Rin Stowleigh wrote:
On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 03:28:27 -0700 (PDT), Antonio Huerta

wrote:
OK, so after many upgrades for my...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 17th 10, 11:28 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 14
Posted By Antonio Huerta
GTX 460 vs HD 5850 ?

OK, so after many upgrades for my Windows XP computer, I finally
decided to build a new gaming PC. The reason was I wanted (i) play the
games with PhysX; (ii) play games in DirectX 10 &11. The games...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 11th 09, 02:59 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Replies: 15
Posted By Antonio Huerta
The Future of Graphics - Tim Sweeney

On Aug 11, 6:25*pm, parallax-scroll wrote:
Must read!

http://graphics.cs.williams.edu/archive/SweeneyHPG2009/TimHPG2009.pdf

I hate people with surname Sweeney
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 29th 09, 12:53 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 15
Posted By Antonio Huerta
AMD DirectX 11 White Paper Released

On Jun 28, 11:35*pm, "Trimble Bracegirdle" wrote:

DX11 had better work on DX10 cards or I shall not be alone in stamping my
feet & screeching at the Sky.

I did reading...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 15th 09, 09:53 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Antonio Huerta
What GPU is most future-proved for a new PC ?

On May 5, 2:41*am, (GMAN) wrote:
In article , Antonio Huerta wrote:

Hi there,

Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 3rd 09, 06:50 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Antonio Huerta
What GPU is most future-proved for a new PC ?

Hi there,

I have a 2 year-old PC with an ATI HD3870 videocard in it which I am
using for gaming (first person shooters). I am going to assemble a new
PC by the end of the year. Understandably, I...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 3rd 09, 06:48 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Antonio Huerta
What GPU is most future-proved for a new PC ?

Hi there,

I have a 2 year-old PC with an ATI HD3870 videocard in it which I am
using for gaming (first person shooters). I am going to assemble a new
PC by the end of the year. Understandably, I...
Forum: PC Soundcards January 2nd 09, 09:16 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.soundcard.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By Antonio Huerta
Games with advanced sound

I have stormed through Bioshock and through a part of Dead Space, and
enjoyed their sound-rich atmosphere. (By the way, are there any other
such games ? This appears to be the only games I get...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10