Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 1st 16, 08:21 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
Using an old dual CPU server as a gaming PC?

Hi,

Xeon CPUs are used in high performance servers and in high performance
desktops. Usually the latter one should have a high performance graphics
adapter too while no one would spend much money...
Forum: Printers January 17th 16, 07:49 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Coffee on drums - how to clean this?

Hi,

Tony wrote:

The best cleaner is isopropyl alcohol.
There are some issues however - firstly ensure you minimise the amount of light
that gets to the drums (they are photosensitive),...
Forum: Printers January 15th 16, 11:13 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Toshiba wont 'scan to file' after Win10 upgrade.

Hi,

did Win 10 try to take it's configuration from win 7 or did you format
the whole drive?
In the first case I'd try to uninstall the Toshiba driver completely,
run a registry cleaner until ist...
Forum: Printers January 6th 16, 09:50 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Coffee on drums - how to clean this?

Hi,

I got a big HP printer (with the optional duplex printing hardware
already installed) for free - the previous owner managed to pour
lots of coffee over and into it and decide to better go and...
Forum: Printers January 6th 16, 09:45 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Coffee on drums - how to clean this?

Hi,

I got a big HP printer (with the optional duplex printing hardware
already installed) for free because the previous owner managed to
pour lots of coffee over and into it and decide to better go...
Forum: Printers January 6th 16, 09:02 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
FS-720 Cartridge w/o Chip: How does it say "I'm empty"?

Hi,

I wonder why my Kyocera FS-720 tells me the Cartridge is empty, while
the cartridge is the chipless type (optionally, you can purchase
Cartridges with a chip). It's not really empty,...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6