Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: J A
Forum: Printers December 31st 06, 08:31 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By J A
Good inkjet for home-refilling?

On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 20:04:04 +0000, J A wrote:

Anyone suggest a good cost-effective inkjet for refilling these days?
I used to have a Canon i560 which I was very happy with...
Forum: Printers December 31st 06, 08:04 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By J A
Good inkjet for home-refilling?

Anyone suggest a good cost-effective inkjet for refilling these days?
I used to have a Canon i560 which I was very happy with until the
electronics went awry. Nice big transparent ink tanks, etc.

I...
Forum: Printers December 29th 06, 01:00 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 15
Posted By J A
Odd clogging issue - Canon ip4200 inkjet - and my remedy

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 14:03:04 -0500, "mark_digital©"
wrote:

The image in question.... Is it one of yours? Can you print multiple copies
of any other image without a...
Forum: Printers December 29th 06, 12:52 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 15
Posted By J A
Odd clogging issue - Canon ip4200 inkjet - and my remedy

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 05:34:59 GMT, Arthur Entlich
wrote:

I'd guess it is due to the small amount of ink and small number of
nozzles involved in this output, and they are...
Forum: Printers December 28th 06, 05:21 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 15
Posted By J A
Odd clogging issue - Canon ip4200 inkjet - and my remedy

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 09:01:38 -0800, george wrote:

It sounds like an ink flow problem. The Corel page might require more
ink than the cartridge / print head can deliver.

That could...
Forum: Printers December 28th 06, 04:32 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 15
Posted By J A
Odd clogging issue - Canon ip4200 inkjet - and my remedy

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 13:54:50 +0000, milou wrote:

with a seringe gently squirt a few drops of ammonia diluted to
about 5% where the cartridge's ink hole was resting inside...
Forum: Printers December 28th 06, 04:31 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 15
Posted By J A
Odd clogging issue - Canon ip4200 inkjet - and my remedy

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 16:38:25 +0200, "Yianni"
wrote:

Just an ink quality problem. Try a different ink.

I think you are probably right. I've been using a universal inkjet
ink. I...
Forum: Printers December 28th 06, 01:37 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 15
Posted By J A
Odd clogging issue - Canon ip4200 inkjet - and my remedy

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 12:01:02 +0000, J A wrote:

I'm using a Canon ip4200 which I use with home-refilled cartridges.
I never have any clogging problems except when I print...
Forum: Printers December 28th 06, 12:01 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 15
Posted By J A
Odd clogging issue - Canon ip4200 inkjet - and my remedy

Although I'm going to offer my remedy for the following problem -
which I hope may be useful to others, I'd also appreciate a diagnosis
of the problem.