Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.63 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Damaeus[_2_]
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 24th 09, 12:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By Damaeus[_2_]
LCD monitors do not flicker?

Reading from news:alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,
John Doe posted:

Damaeus no-mail damaeus.yahoo.invalid wrote:

John Doe jdoe usenetlove.invalid posted:
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 22nd 09, 11:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Damaeus[_2_]
Nvidia GeForce GTX 295 1792 Meg PCI-E - Run Two Cards?

Looking at the Nvidia GeForce GTX 295 1792 Meg PCI-E, it has two GPUs in
it, but what about running two of them in one system? Is that possible? I
mean, would you want to?

Damaeus
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 22nd 09, 11:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By Damaeus[_2_]
LCD monitors do not flicker?

Reading from news:alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,
John Doe posted:

Damaeus wrote:

Justin posted:...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 22nd 09, 11:08 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 27
Posted By Damaeus[_2_]
Motherboards with No Graphics, No Sound?

Reading from news:alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,
Justin posted:

I remember those days. back in college my tower was a full. Then I
realized most of the 5.25"...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 22nd 09, 10:57 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 27
Posted By Damaeus[_2_]
Motherboards with No Graphics, No Sound?

Reading from news:alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,
Marty posted:

I suppose that the probing during initialization was knocking the sound
card senseless and...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 21st 09, 08:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 27
Posted By Damaeus[_2_]
Motherboards with No Graphics, No Sound?

Reading from news:alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,
"Dave C." posted:

Or, Intel could buy nvidia. Unless Intel buys nvidia or starts
competing (seriously) in the high-end GPU...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 21st 09, 08:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 27
Posted By Damaeus[_2_]
Motherboards with No Graphics, No Sound?

Reading from news:alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,
Marty posted:

I suppose you have adjusted the buffering parameters to suit your DAW
application, but I would be...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 21st 09, 07:59 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 27
Posted By Damaeus[_2_]
Motherboards with No Graphics, No Sound?

Reading from news:alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,
"Dave C." posted:

Awesome!!! So literally nobody needs a full-size ATX board anymore.
You can even SLI with Micro-ATX. ...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 19th 09, 10:59 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 27
Posted By Damaeus[_2_]
Motherboards with No Graphics, No Sound?

Reading from news:alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,
Justin posted:

There are no boards without sound.
I agree, I liked the days of Creative Sound Cards - if I...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 19th 09, 10:51 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 13
Posted By Damaeus[_2_]
New Motherboards (Good Ones) with Parallel Port

Reading from news:alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,
Steve posted:

In article , no-
says...

Are...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 19th 09, 06:20 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By Damaeus[_2_]
LCD monitors do not flicker?

Reading from news:alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,
Justin posted:

People used to think their dogs can't watch TV like we do. Dogs have a
higher refresh rate than...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 19th 09, 06:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 27
Posted By Damaeus[_2_]
Motherboards with No Graphics, No Sound?

Whatever happened to the GOOD motherboards that had no on-board sound and
no on-board graphics??? Now, it seems like even the ones which are
supposed to be "good" now have on-board graphics and...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 19th 09, 05:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 13
Posted By Damaeus[_2_]
New Motherboards (Good Ones) with Parallel Port

Are there any late-model, good, new motherboards that still include
parallel ports on them? I have a perfectly good laser printer that runs
on a parallel port (Parallel-to-USB adapter doesn't work...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13