Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mitch[_2_]
Forum: Gateway Computers September 17th 07, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 0
Posted By Mitch[_2_]
Gateway GP7-600 Restore Disc

I recently acquired a Gateway GP7-600 computer from work. I need the
Gateway Restoration CD ver 11.6. I have the disc that says Operating
System Backup CD, but that only installs a fresh copy of...
Forum: Compaq Computers April 8th 07, 10:59 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 1
Posted By Mitch[_2_]
Recovery Cd vs Quickrestore : both wipe C drive ?

Usually with a Q-Restore CD, it re-formats the drive, then copies the
image off the cd that matches to model # of your computer. It also
makes a second partition for the quick restore image on the...
Forum: Compaq Computers April 8th 07, 10:56 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 4
Posted By Mitch[_2_]
CD-Rom Boot Disabled

Guys....

Thanks for all your help. I found an article on the Compaq forums,
and it redirected me to a flash update for the BIOS. I downloaded it,
installed it, and it updated my BIOS to 1999. My...
Forum: Compaq Computers March 22nd 07, 08:45 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 0
Posted By Mitch[_2_]
QuickRestore for Armada 1540DM

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a QuickRestore CD for the armada 1540dm.
If so, could you please give me more information....

Thanks
Forum: Compaq Computers March 22nd 07, 08:34 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 4
Posted By Mitch[_2_]
CD-Rom Boot Disabled

On Mar 19, 3:30 pm, Colin Wilson
wrote:
Is there some setting I can change or something to make this work????

The BIOS ?

No, checked...
Forum: Compaq Computers March 19th 07, 09:58 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 4
Posted By Mitch[_2_]
CD-Rom Boot Disabled

Hi,

I have a Compaq Armada 1540DM computer, running NT Terminal Server and
Windows ME on the same drive. My problem was when I first got the
laptop, it used to be able to boot from a cd. Then,...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6