Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 2.68 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mikey
Forum: Printers April 10th 08, 11:51 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By Mikey
chip resetter for epson r230

The one I used to have was really simple.

You just place the chip on the pins of the resetter, and press the red
button.

The light blinked twice, and that was it.

All done.

Mike
Forum: Printers March 10th 08, 08:01 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Mikey
Image Enhancement Software... 3D... Cool Freeware

Looks good, BUT it is not free.

Costs you per use.

MK

"apzc18ti" wrote...
Forum: Printers August 13th 07, 12:37 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By Mikey
Replacing print heads on Canon ip3000

It is.

Mainly on ebay. But it's cheaper to buy a new printer.

Take A...
Forum: Printers April 10th 07, 08:14 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By Mikey
Does anyone know where I can get Arthur Entlich's Epson head cleaning guide?

Does anyone know where I can get Arthur Entlich's Epson head cleaning guide?
Got a nozzel that I just can't unblock.

With Thanks

Mike
Forum: Printers October 13th 06, 03:05 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Mikey
Parts inside your printer are at the end of their service life. See your printer documentation.

Download the EPSON service software from here
http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml

And reset the INK WASTE COUNTER.

Presto

Mikey
Forum: Printers August 30th 06, 04:51 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By Mikey
UK Inkjet Cartridges from Just 86p each!

You can get Canon and Epson (Latest, Compatibles) for about 59p (Inc. VAT)
so yours are hardly a bargain.

Mikey

"milou" wrote in message...
Forum: Printers August 2nd 06, 02:27 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Mikey
R300 Paper Jam!!

Just found the same cleaning sheets for under £1.20 at Novatech.
http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?EPS-316852

Mikey

"Arthur Entlich" wrote in message...
Forum: Printers August 2nd 06, 02:26 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Mikey
R300 Paper Jam!!

Perhaps Printer Cleaning Sheets would work.

A quick Google found these
http://www.systeminsight.co.uk/acatalog/Cleaning_Printer.html for £3.99

May do the trick.

Mikey
Forum: Printers July 29th 06, 03:53 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Mikey
How Do I Store an IP4000?

Thanks for the replies.

Makes good sense.

Mikey
Forum: Printers July 28th 06, 10:06 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Mikey
How Do I Store an IP4000?

I have a spare IP4000 I want to put away for a while. What is the best way
to store it.

Do I take out the INK, Clean the heads and store them in a sealed bag?

Don't want to ruin it.

Thanks

Mike
Forum: Printers July 19th 06, 09:07 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Mikey
Can Kirkland or Equivelent Photo Paper be bought in the UK?

Pitty there is no Cost co doen here in Brighton. :-(

Oh well, Back to the drawing board.

Mike

"Frosty" wrote in message...
Forum: Printers July 17th 06, 03:21 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Mikey
Can Kirkland or Equivelent Photo Paper be bought in the UK?

Can Kirkland or Equivalent paper be bought in the UK?

If So any suggestions of where to purchase it?

If not could any one recommend a good, well priced alternative.

Many Thanks
Forum: UK Computer Vendors July 12th 06, 09:29 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 33
Posted By Mikey
Overclockers.co.uk

Mike is spot on there.

Goods can in fact fe guaranteed for up to SIX yes SIX years the ONE year is
the Mfrg/Retailers Guarantee. In law an item is guaranteed for at least ONE
year and up to SIX...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors July 12th 06, 12:04 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 33
Posted By Mikey
Overclockers.co.uk

Can't you threaten them with a Chargeback?

After all they have you money and your goods.

That normally gets them moving?

Mikey
Forum: UK Computer Vendors July 8th 06, 09:18 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 8
Posted By Mikey
aria faulty product problem

I have had problems with companies in the past.

In my experience Trading Standards don't cut any ice. (In Fact they got it
so wrong when I needed them, they could have caused me read...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15