Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.65 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gary Seven
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 11th 11, 12:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 10
Posted By Gary Seven
bricked eeepc 701

Return STOLEN machine to its rightful owner, asshole.

max24 wrote:
:: Hi All
[snip]
Forum: General January 24th 10, 05:10 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 1
Posted By Gary Seven
Prize website question?

Jojoking wrote:
:: I just got a new laptop for christmas. I want to download limewire
:: so i can get free music but i heard that it can get viruses. Is
:: this true because i dont want a virus on my...
Forum: General January 21st 10, 11:57 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 3
Posted By Gary Seven
I'm new

MitchellHill wrote:
:: Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Mitchell and I'm new here. I'm
:: from Vancouver, where are you guys from?
:

Hello clueless from @hardwarebanter.com. We are all from...
Forum: General October 21st 09, 10:39 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 1
Posted By Gary Seven
got a problem ?

More "computerbanter.com" useless dribble....PLONK!

:-(

snip
Forum: General September 26th 09, 03:39 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 10
Posted By Gary Seven
factoring

chrisv wrote:
:: Briebandade wrote:
::
::: (snip spam)
::
:: *sigh* The once-proud newsgroup, utterly empty.
::
:: Damn you AMD lovers! 8)

I still check from time to time....the group is...
Forum: Storage (alternative) June 23rd 08, 10:30 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 4
Posted By Gary Seven
2.5" SATA hard disks

Man-wai Chang ToDie (33.6k) wrote:
: Are they using the same set of plugs as 3.5" SATA disks?
:
: How about... 1.8 inch ones?

Are you the new spammer-boy of this NG? Would...
Forum: General June 16th 08, 03:18 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 1
Posted By Gary Seven
driver for laptop

rossen +ADw-rossen.29c0bda+AEA-hardwarebanter.com+AD4- wrote:
: Hi
: I m from India, Recently i purchased a Laptop, but i did not
: get any driver cd with that Laptop. please can u tell me what
: is...
Forum: General June 8th 08, 04:11 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 0
Posted By Gary Seven
Hello Friends

Stephenjohnson +ADw-Stephenjohnson.28f3154+AEA-hardwarebanter.com+AD4- wrote:
: Hi Friends,
:
: I am new to this site and am posting my first post here... :)
:

Another lamer from that new POS...
Forum: General May 21st 08, 04:51 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 1
Posted By Gary Seven
For Sale Brand New Apple Iphone 16gb for $200

alobo200 wrote:
snip spam

Hardwarebanter and computerbanter one and the same....
Posted By Gary Seven
want to purchase one pc

techyinfo wrote:
: hi,
snip

sigh, once again..... Message-ID:
Forum: General May 21st 08, 04:47 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 5
Posted By Gary Seven
hard disk problem data recovery

techyinfo wrote:
: Today my hard disk got crash it was placed out side for
: testing but when it replugged it smoked and was not able to
: boot. I have an...
Forum: General May 21st 08, 04:45 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 1
Posted By Gary Seven
software download center

veraycandy wrote:
: hello!
:
snip

Next to Googlegroups, the new Usenet spammer:
Message-ID:...
Forum: General May 21st 08, 04:44 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 1
Posted By Gary Seven
links exchange

veraycan wrote:
: hello!

Next to Googlegroups, the new Usenet spammer:
Forum: Storage (alternative) April 24th 08, 06:39 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 22
Posted By Gary Seven
enterprise SATA drives in desktop?

Yousuf Khan wrote:
: Eric Gisin wrote:
:: That's the second stupid question you've asked.
:
: You are free to killfile me if you like, but I suspect you're
: simply here to get...
Forum: General April 20th 08, 11:19 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 0
??
Posted By Gary Seven
??

??
Forum: Storage (alternative) April 8th 08, 02:09 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 7
Posted By Gary Seven
100GB of DDR RAM?

ivowel wrote:

Yet another crappy troll from that POS domain, gmail.
Forum: General January 21st 08, 07:23 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 5
Posted By Gary Seven
Which Hard Drive?

chrisv wrote:
: Gary Seven wrote:
:
:: Rick1 wrote:
::: I'm going to order my new Hard Drives tomorrow and want a few
::: opinions.
:: snip...
Forum: General January 17th 08, 09:47 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 5
Posted By Gary Seven
Which Hard Drive?

Rick1 wrote:
: I'm going to order my new Hard Drives tomorrow and want a few
: opinions.
snip rest

Sorry Rick1, this NG is dead and almost buried. When 10 or 15...
Forum: Storage (alternative) January 12th 08, 08:02 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 11
Posted By Gary Seven
self built NAS "how-to" anywhere?

Jesco Lincke wrote:
: Hi,
:
: I'm looking for some reasonably simple instructions on how to
: build a NAS-box from scratch. The result should be something
: like the...
Forum: Storage (alternative) December 12th 07, 03:40 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 35
Posted By Gary Seven
What Determines Which Drive Is HD0?

Folkert Rienstra wrote:
: chrisv wrote in
:: Timothy Daniels wrote:
::
::: BTW, as you may have already realized, "Rod Speed"...
Forum: Storage & Hardrives December 11th 07, 05:47 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 2
Posted By Gary Seven
Data Robotics "Drobo". Anyone ever heard of this?

Just wondering if anyone has used or seen this so-called "raid alternative."
They call it a "storage robot." No, I am not spamming for this company, I
actually just read about them in PC Photo's...
Forum: General November 14th 07, 09:39 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 7
Posted By Gary Seven
Question about adding RAM (DDR2) in dual-channel; amount per banks, etc.

Yousuf Khan wrote:
: Gary Seven wrote:
:: Is it possible then, to install say a 2GB stick in one
:: channel and then a 1GB stick in the other channel for a total
:: of 3GB RAM and...
Forum: General November 14th 07, 09:37 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 7
Posted By Gary Seven
Question about adding RAM (DDR2) in dual-channel; amount per banks, etc.

chrisv wrote:
: Gary Seven wrote:
:
:: My question is about how much DDR2 RAM to install. For
:: purely practical reasons I'd like to install 4GB in the form
:: of one 2-GB...
Forum: Asus Motherboards November 9th 07, 11:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 6
Posted By Gary Seven
PK5-SE: with 4 GB of mem, it detects 3.25 only??

RobV wrote:
snip

: Hopefully, in the not too distant future, there will be a
: usable 64 bit OS which can use all 4 GB.
:

There is. It's called Windows XP Professional...
Forum: Asus Motherboards November 6th 07, 01:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 0
Posted By Gary Seven
Anyone using the M2N1394?

I'm thinking of buying it but would like to talk with anyone else, happy or
not, about this mobo. TIA.

/G7
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39