Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: testeur
Forum: Ati Videocards May 5th 12, 11:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 21
Posted By testeur
Rare hard lock ups with videos with acceleration with an old ATIRadeon 4870 HD video card in a Windows XP Pro. SP3 machine?

Do you have more than 4 cores on your processor ?

There is a bug in this case in DirectX that may crash the system

= apply fix WindowsXP-KB953028-x86-ENU.exe

Olivier
Forum: Ati Videocards October 2nd 10, 07:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By testeur
checking card temp.

Download GPU-Z
http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/1864/TechPowerUp_GPU-Z_v0.4.6.html
reports all informations about your graphic card.

Olivier
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards March 1st 10, 08:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 11
Posted By testeur
NetBook That Renders 1080?

search Google with notebook display 1080
A lot of answers with SONY VAIO, ASUS, HP ...

Olivier
Forum: Ati Videocards February 5th 10, 12:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By testeur
Bad default TV settings in CCC

Hello,
I recently changed my mainbord and graphic card (from ATI 8500DV to ATI HD4770) and now the défault
screen on the secondary display (standard analogic TV) is not correct. I have try all...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 18th 09, 09:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By testeur
9.12 is out for Windows7

Hello
Since 9.11 I get an error exception during installation of any component of catalyst (Driver,
applis, ..) under XP SP3. (after removing all prévious versions).
Install works fine under...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 9th 09, 06:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 16
Posted By testeur
CAT 9.11 official are released

I have the same problem but under XP SP3. Installed without problem under W7-64 !
Under XP the installer is starded and works for about 10 minuts (with I/O writes in Task Manager),
but nothing...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 23rd 09, 10:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By testeur
amd drivers confusion

I have the same mainboard GA-MA790XT-UD4P with ATI HD4770 running fine under W7 RC64 with theses
drivers versions :
- 9-7_vista64_win7_64_dd
- 9-7_vista32-64_ccc_lang2
- 9-7_vista32-64_xcode
-...
Forum: Ati Videocards June 17th 09, 12:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
Posted By testeur
Cat 9.6 Officially out!

Thank
I have not seen that it was a locker !

Olivier
Forum: Ati Videocards June 16th 09, 07:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
Posted By testeur
Cat 9.6 Officially out!

For me, card HD4770, all ATI Overdrive panel is greyed,no changes possible, not the case with 9.5

Olivier
Forum: Ati Videocards June 2nd 09, 09:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 10
Posted By testeur
Catalyst 9.5 for Windows 2000 ?

No so easy ;
Your proposal cannot work, because if you keep ati2mtag_R7X as entry, you have to provide all
sections related to this entry.
I just try to use the latest ATI W2K supported driver,...
Forum: Ati Videocards June 2nd 09, 04:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 10
Posted By testeur
Catalyst 9.5 for Windows 2000 ?

To go ahead, I have copied all registery entries related to ATI card from XP to W2K; (services,
control, class)
This way the card is reconized and driver is installed.
But there is an...
Forum: Ati Videocards June 1st 09, 12:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 10
Posted By testeur
Catalyst 9.5 for Windows 2000 ?

In fact, it was that I already done (mods in INI files, not INF) but when I start driver install I
get an error message saying that there is no Video card supported by this driver version.
I check...
Forum: Ati Videocards May 31st 09, 06:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 10
Posted By testeur
Catalyst 9.5 for Windows 2000 ?

Hello,
Is it possible to modify 9.5 XP drivers for installation under Windows2000.
My system is multiboot Windows2000 / XP SP3 and I just installed an HD4770 video only supported by
9.5 drivers, but...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards May 22nd 09, 06:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 6
Posted By testeur
GA-MA790X-UD4

OK, Thank you

Olivier
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards May 22nd 09, 08:19 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 6
Posted By testeur
GA-MA790X-UD4

Thank a lot.
I only have an Athlon X2, can I load F3F version ?

Olivier
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards May 21st 09, 06:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 6
Posted By testeur
GA-MA790X-UD4

What are 3X and 4X part related to ?
Mainboard is rev. 1.0

Olivier
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards May 19th 09, 06:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 6
Posted By testeur
GA-MA790X-UD4

Hello
I have a question about latest bios to use for GA-MA790X-UD4 main board :
F2A dated 2009/03/10
or
F3F dated 2009/03/09

F3F is older than F2A ??
Not very...
Forum: Ati Videocards April 6th 08, 07:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By testeur
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19