Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.66 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Damaeus
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 19th 08, 04:44 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 9
Posted By Damaeus
Multiple UPS Batteries

In news:alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, "philo" posted on
Sun, 17 Feb 2008 11:52:38 -0600:

First off, your wording is a bit odd. A UPS is powered by a battery or
batteries....
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 17th 08, 09:46 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 9
Posted By Damaeus
Multiple UPS Batteries

My current UPS is so old that basically all it can do is save my work before
everything shuts down. I have a 22" monitor, and my tower, router, and
satellite modem hooked up to the battery outlets,...
Forum: General March 1st 07, 08:10 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.sony,uk.games.video.playstation
Replies: 4
Posted By Damaeus
IBM claims new eDRAM will double processor performance

In news:alt.games.video.sony-playstation2, "RMZ"
posted on 15 Feb 2007 18:29:03 -0800:

What a lot of people don't get is that since the PS3 has (so far) been
a DISASTER,...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 14th 07, 07:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Damaeus
Abit Fatal1ty AN9 32X - Soundblaster PCI Won't Work - No Parallel Connector

In news:alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, "JAD"
posted on Sun, 11 Feb 2007 09:25:48 -0800:

Fatality

what would you expect from a board...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 14th 07, 07:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 16
Posted By Damaeus
PSU going bad?

In news:alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, "Valentin"
posted on Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:42:38 -0500:

..........and if the probe doesn't fit, you can use a piece of copper wire...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 11th 07, 02:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Damaeus
Abit Fatal1ty AN9 32X - Soundblaster PCI Won't Work - No Parallel Connector

In news:alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, Paul posted on
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 04:37:05 -0500:

On this page, there are five motherboards which have four PCI slots,
and a socket for...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 11th 07, 06:50 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 14
Posted By Damaeus
Is it possible to build a silent computer, without fans at all? What case should I buy?

In news:alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, "FKS" posted on Tue,
6 Feb 2007 16:08:39 -0500:

You can build a silent PC with fans. My core 2 duo system has 6 fans - 1
cpu, 1 PSU, 1...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 11th 07, 06:45 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 14
Posted By Damaeus
Is it possible to build a silent computer, without fans at all? What case should I buy?

In news:alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, "Mike T." posted
on Tue, 6 Feb 2007 10:09:50 -0500:

There are cases designed specifically for better airflow. But regardless of
what...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 11th 07, 06:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By Damaeus
soundblaster 5.1 live connector

In news:alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, "Giuseppe Corallo"
posted on Wed, 7 Feb 2007 14:56:24 +0100:

I asked to creative how to link the internal connector of the...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 11th 07, 06:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 16
Posted By Damaeus
PSU going bad?

In news:alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, "w_tom" posted on
10 Feb 2007 14:42:14 -0800:

Problem you are now suffering may have been predicted (averted)
months earlier using...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 11th 07, 06:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 5
Posted By Damaeus
PCI Express x1 vs. x16

In news:alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, "Mofaz" posted
on 10 Feb 2007 21:33:54 -0800:

What is the difference between PCI-E x1 and x16? Speed? Why do some
motherboards have...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 11th 07, 06:25 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Damaeus
Abit Fatal1ty AN9 32X - Soundblaster PCI Won't Work - No Parallel Connector

I'm so ****ed. I had to build a new computer because some Adobe software I
needed to run requires SSE2 instructions, and my old system (which worked
perfectly well on everything else) had an AMD...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12