Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
New system build - reboot loop when attempting to boot from SATA HDD by Char Jackson
This is a new system build that fails to boot from the SATA HDD. Instead, it appears to power down and restart, in a loop. Mobo: ASRock Z390 Taichi (original BIOS P1.20, since updated to P1.80) *RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws F4-3200C16Q-64GVK (4x16GB) *CPU: Intel Core i7-8700 Asus optical drive scavenged...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 03:50 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
30 9 Homebuilt PC's
Pleasant surprise by Norm X[_2_]
Hi All, I have two SATA SSD's in my Win10 desktop PC, 250 & 500 GB. I did not expect Win10 to allow it but I tried and it worked. I created a pagefile.sys on each drive. It noticeably speeded up Win10. Then I booted WinXP in VirtualBox, on that PC, it was even faster than native WinXP installed...
Today 02:30 AM
by Norm X[_2_] Go to last post
0 6 General
David your blog by Diesel[_2_]
https://vxer.home.blog You already know that, because you've gotten a copy of the notification and replaced the url with another one. You don't have permission to host my things, and you never have. So, I've succesfully nuked yet another unuauthorized copy of something you uploaded without my...
Today 01:04 AM
by John McWilliams Go to last post
3 14 Homebuilt PC's
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3