Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Frank
Forum: Gateway Computers September 8th 16, 06:12 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 3
Posted By Frank
bye bye GW

On 8/10/2016 6:01 PM, Ian wrote:
It was inevitable that Acer would slowly shut Gateway down. They did that quickly with eMachines and slowly with Gateway.

I fired up my 4DX2-66V the other day...
Forum: Gateway Computers July 17th 16, 12:58 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 3
Posted By Frank
bye bye GW

Nobody has been here for months and I took a look at what GW has for
sale on their website: no desktops and one laptop there with Win 7.
I did not explore further.
I guess they are gone forever.
Forum: Gateway Computers September 3rd 15, 05:27 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 4
Posted By Frank
Ref my Gateway model DX430X

On 7/9/2015 7:48 AM, Lee wrote:
Hi Ken thanks for both of your replies I will be ordering them to see
how it
will help. Heck if I had known that I would have had it set up when I
bought
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3