Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 8th 16, 11:27 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
SABERTOOTH X58: can I use this RAM?

Hi, I have a PC with ASUS SABERTOOTH X58 (Socket Intel® LGA1366 e
Chipset X58 /ICH10R) motherboard. Now I have Transcend DDR3 1333 DIMM
CL9 4GB RAM with chips on two faces (3 blocks = 12GB).
I'd like...
Forum: Asus Motherboards April 15th 14, 09:46 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Internal USB3 Card reader : what connection?

Hello, you are giving me precious news. I thank you a LOT.
I'd like to ask you some questions please:

1) I'm buying Sony AX100 handycam recording 4k. Now I have to buy some
SD for my handycam. I'd...
Forum: Asus Motherboards April 14th 14, 02:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Internal USB3 Card reader : what connection?

But if I have to be sincere, I don't need other USB3 ports, only I
need an USB3 card reader bay. I ned more transfer rate speed from SD
card to PC. If I had to replace the old USB2 card reader with...
Forum: Asus Motherboards April 14th 14, 02:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Internal USB3 Card reader : what connection?

Now, this solution is "ugly". It uses an external cable. You
run the external cable from the back connector of the computer,
back inside the computer case, through a faceplate hole on the
back of...
Forum: Asus Motherboards April 14th 14, 11:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Internal USB3 Card reader : what connection?

Hello , I hope someone answer me .
I have a PC with the Sabertooth X58 . Currently I have a USB2 card
reader (bay) connected to the internal port USB2 beige color. I attach
the photo with the USB2...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5