Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeremiah Harbottle
Forum: UK Computer Vendors March 1st 08, 07:53 PM Posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.misc,uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 13
Posted By Jeremiah Harbottle
Contact details for nightmare problem with Komplett?

I believe that's ParcelForce WorldWide. They're a courier company,
apparently used by Komplett.

It's actually Parcelforce's European Hub at Coventry Airport.
Forum: UK Computer Vendors September 8th 07, 10:48 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 14
Posted By Jeremiah Harbottle
Ebuyer - wtf?

Am I too cynical thinking that they merely bent the bracket and sent it
back?

Why didn't you just do that? I've had plenty of cards that are slightly
bent. Rather than go through the hassle of...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 5th 07, 01:42 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 9
Posted By Jeremiah Harbottle
"Pick and Mix" PC Building

Why? Most buy their bits in from the large internet retailers so should
be able to get exactly what is specced.

Ta guys for all your responses - I eventually just did it myself (Reason I
was...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors July 20th 07, 10:32 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 9
Posted By Jeremiah Harbottle
"Pick and Mix" PC Building

Right.
I'm planning to upgrade - my current PC is 4 years old and exhibiting
behavioural problems.

I'd like to just be able to order the main bits (M/Board, CPU, Case, etc)
and get them assembled...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors March 4th 07, 04:48 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 14
Posted By Jeremiah Harbottle
Komplett and Parcelforce "Track & Trace"

"Jim" wrote in message
How does Komplett get to use Parcel Force if Komplett ships from
outside the uk?

Parcelforce ship from Europe...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors November 28th 06, 01:19 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 36
Posted By Jeremiah Harbottle
Zebra Computers Limited

They spammed my work address, which I don't use for ANYTHING apart from
internal e-mails!
Forum: UK Computer Vendors July 14th 06, 09:51 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 12
Posted By Jeremiah Harbottle
Ebay...

It still isn't clear if you received a "attempted delivery" card before
you went to the delivery office, or had a battle with Royal Mail to get
one after the event.

No, I didn't have one. I...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors July 11th 06, 10:45 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 12
Posted By Jeremiah Harbottle
Ebay...

When I complained to customer services, they said they do it so they
can doctor the records afterwards.

Yeah, course they did.

Yup. They did. I asked why the Track & Trace was marked as...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8