Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: johannes
Forum: UK Computer Vendors May 12th 07, 10:33 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 14
Posted By johannes
This is how to do it

Dr Teeth wrote:

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when johannes
opened his gob and said:

What matters is to fix your problem with the router.

Forum: UK Computer Vendors May 11th 07, 09:00 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 14
Posted By johannes
This is how to do it

Dr Teeth wrote:

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when johannes
opened his gob and said:

Seems fair enough. As vendor told you: "This should not...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors May 11th 07, 05:36 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 14
Posted By johannes
This is how to do it

Dr Teeth wrote:

I am not going to name the company involved in this story unless they
refuse my refund. I have already purchased a suitable domain for the
whole story...see later.

This...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors April 25th 07, 08:09 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 5
Posted By johannes
PC World - why does anyone buy from them?

Dan wrote:

I purchased an external usb hard drive enclosure from the Northampton branch
this morning and when i got it home the enclosure itself was covered in
fingerprints, and the USB...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors April 23rd 07, 08:17 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 6
Posted By johannes
Samsung 14 day dead pixel policy

Derek Baker wrote:

* Brownz (Mobile):
Derek Baker wrote:
Is this still the policy and does it apply in the UK?

http://tinyurl.com/yhoyr2

ffs - use google and show a...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 28th 06, 09:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,uk.comp.homebuilt
Replies: 60
Posted By johannes
Is this Computer worth it?

Paul wrote:

Johannes Andersen wrote:

wrote:
Uncle Nobby wrote:

Is this any good?

http://tinyurl.com/yg2pcg
Forum: General November 28th 06, 09:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,uk.comp.homebuilt
Replies: 60
Posted By johannes
Is this Computer worth it?

Paul wrote:

Johannes Andersen wrote:

wrote:
Uncle Nobby wrote:

Is this any good?

http://tinyurl.com/yg2pcg
Forum: General November 21st 06, 10:07 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,uk.comp.homebuilt
Replies: 1
Posted By johannes
CPU Problems

Pete wrote:

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 21:42:55 -0500, kony wrote:

I just installed a new CPU (LGA775) in my desktop PC.
SNIP
The PC is a KLOSS KL-I915A.
SNIP
However...