Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: n o s p a m p l e a s e[_2_]
Forum: Dell Computers November 6th 11, 03:06 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 1
What would you recommend for HTPC?

Dell has discontinued selling Zino. What would you recommend for HTPC?
Forum: Dell Computers October 19th 11, 08:49 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Anything similar to ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502

On Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:18:52 PM UTC+1, Dave wrote:
On Jan 21, 2:01*pm, n o s p a m p l e a s e
wrote:
Does Dell have anything similar to ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502?...
Forum: Dell Computers June 29th 10, 06:59 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 8
DELL Monitor stops working in DiGITAL mode

On Jun 29, 4:40*am, Christopher Muto wrote:
n o s p a m p l e a s e wrote:

On Jun 28, 10:13 pm, Christopher Muto wrote:
n o s p a...
Forum: Dell Computers June 28th 10, 09:23 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 8
DELL Monitor stops working in DiGITAL mode

On Jun 28, 10:13*pm, Christopher Muto wrote:
n o s p a m p l e a s e wrote:

I had bought a Inspiron 530 with a DELL 19" Wide Flat Panel monitor. I
had connected it...
Forum: Dell Computers June 28th 10, 09:22 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 8
DELL Monitor stops working in DiGITAL mode

On Jun 28, 10:04*pm, Bob Villa wrote:
On Jun 28, 12:55*pm, n o s p a m p l e a s e
wrote:

I had bought a Inspiron 530 with a DELL 19" Wide...
Forum: Dell Computers June 28th 10, 08:55 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 8
DELL Monitor stops working in DiGITAL mode

I had bought a Inspiron 530 with a DELL 19" Wide Flat Panel monitor. I
had connected it via digital cable and it worked perfectly fine.

Today it stopped working. When I boot my computer, it...
Forum: Dell Computers February 13th 10, 07:03 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 1
No Signal / HTPC to HDTV

I have connected my HTPC to my HDTV through HDMI cable. My HTPC is
loaded with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.

My HDTV is 40" LED Samsung full HD.

Everything seems to be working fine except at...
Forum: Dell Computers February 7th 10, 04:15 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 4
Your experience with Comodo System Cleaner

On Feb 7, 2:51*pm, "Daave" wrote:
n o s p a m p l e a s e wrote:

What is your experience with Comodo System Cleaner? I would install
after your feedback.

Even if...
Forum: Dell Computers February 7th 10, 09:57 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 4
Your experience with Comodo System Cleaner

What is your experience with Comodo System Cleaner? I would install
after your feedback.
Forum: Dell Computers January 30th 10, 04:39 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 1
Mouse and keyboard for media center

What mouse and keyboard would you recommend for media center?
Forum: Dell Computers January 26th 10, 10:12 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 16
Connecting PC to TV

What is the difference between "HDMI port" and "HDMI port with SPDI/F
support"?
Forum: Dell Computers January 25th 10, 10:31 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 16
Connecting PC to TV

On Jan 25, 11:19*pm, wrote:
"William R. Walsh" wrote:

I don't know much about the Inspiron Zino model

I think a "Dell Deal" Optiplex 380 might be a...
Forum: Dell Computers January 25th 10, 05:52 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 16
Connecting PC to TV

On Jan 24, 8:17*pm, "William R. Walsh"
wrote:
Hi!

I now understand what you mean. I am ready to buy a new computer if it
helps.

Forum: Dell Computers January 25th 10, 04:44 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 16
Connecting PC to TV

On Jan 24, 8:17*pm, "William R. Walsh"
wrote:
For a much better result, connect the TV to the computer's VGA output.

Hi,

In this case I guess...
Forum: Dell Computers January 24th 10, 06:12 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 1
Which wireless card is the best?

1) Dell Wireless 1397 Mini Card (802.11 b/g)
2) Dell Wireless 1520 Half Mini Card (802.11n)

Which of the two do you recommend?
Forum: Dell Computers January 24th 10, 04:19 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 16
Connecting PC to TV

Hi,

I now understand what you mean. I am ready to buy a new computer if it
helps. Today I am connecting laptop to TV via a s-video cable. The
quality of video is not good. Since I live in a foreign...
Forum: Dell Computers January 24th 10, 09:32 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 16
Connecting PC to TV

I have a old inspiron laptop that I connected to Samsung 40" LED TV.
The problem is that what looks the best on full screen on the laptop
becomes oversized on the TV.

What I want is that full screen...
Forum: Dell Computers January 22nd 10, 05:20 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

wrote:

Does Dell have anything similar to ASUS EeeBox PC...
Forum: Dell Computers January 21st 10, 07:01 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Anything similar to ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502

Does Dell have anything similar to ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502? I am on
lookout for ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 but I am currently in a country
where ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 is not available.

Do you have anything...
Forum: Dell Computers January 17th 10, 06:40 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 9
VGA vs HDMI

I watch streaming videos/media on TV. I have connected my laptop to TV
through a cable (I guess s-video cable). My TV is old and so is
laptop. I am thinking to change TV (42" LED).

One store is of...
Forum: Dell Computers January 9th 10, 08:47 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 14
Avira Free vs Microsoft Security Essentials

On Jan 9, 7:20*am, "RnR" wrote:
On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 14:23:32 -0800 (PST), n o s p a m p l e a s e

wrote:
What free antivirus would you like to...
Forum: Dell Computers January 8th 10, 10:23 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 14
Avira Free vs Microsoft Security Essentials

What free antivirus would you like to install?
Forum: Dell Computers January 6th 10, 09:51 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 4
CD/DVD Burner

OEM supplied Roxio CD/DVD bruner contains lots of crap. I need a
freeware to burn CD/DVD. What is your recommendation?
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23