Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 5.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jadavis01
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 6th 07, 07:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 47
Posted By jadavis01
8800 GTX or not?

I may be very slow (read stupid) but based on all this do we go with a 8800
GTX or not?

"goPostal" wrote in message

"Mr.E...
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 6th 07, 05:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 13
Posted By jadavis01
Vista drivers?

You can tie your shoelaces using your PC? Is that freeware? :)

"Andrew Hamilton" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Jan...
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 6th 07, 05:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By jadavis01
P5B Deluxe Q-Fan Option with Zalman cpu cooler

I have a Thermaltake Mini Typhoon. It also has the 3 pin cable going to th
4 pin mobo header.

"KenL" wrote in message
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 10th 07, 08:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By jadavis01
Crosshair mobo

Aha! Thanks that is very interesting and yet sucky! :) I do,thankfully
have Corsair XMS RAM (2 1GB boards). I know this is kind of a newer board
but it came highly rated in all the reviews...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 10th 07, 08:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By jadavis01
Crosshair mobo

Did both! The Asus forums have next to nothing about this, by the way. I
tried every keyword that might be related. Thanks for the thought!
Google search didn't have much either. I am slow but...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 10th 07, 08:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By jadavis01
Crosshair mobo

Thank you Paul! That Rocks! Yay! Thanks again. That is exactly what I
needed.

"Paul" wrote in message ...
jadavis01 wrote:
Okay, I have posted...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 10th 07, 02:23 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By jadavis01
Crosshair mobo

Okay, I have posted about a half dozen questions about the Crosshair mobo
and have seen pretty much zippo replies. Does anybody else have this board?
Seriously, it wierds me out, because even the...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 9th 07, 08:23 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 47
Posted By jadavis01
8800 GTX or not?

What everyone else said, and something much more imporatant than any of
those replies as to why buy a 800GTX....bragging rights :)
wrote in message...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 9th 07, 08:14 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 0
Posted By jadavis01
Crosshair questions

I am new to this motherboard and have some newbie questions:

1) My Thermaltake CPU fan only has 3 pins but the mobo cpu fan connector has
4. Do I need an adapter?

2) I have a Creative Labs X-fi...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 26th 06, 12:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By jadavis01
A8N deluxe first build...couple quick questions for a noob

I just being a smart ass, but we ALL benefit from the "Rapture". You will
see a nice benefit in speed from your WD "Rator" , however! Sorry, couldn't
resist!

patricksull" wrote...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 25th 06, 07:12 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 10
Posted By jadavis01
Troubleshooting dead system

I am very, very curious to see what the out come is. I had a hauntingly
familiar incendent with my mobo - a Crosshair. I had it down to the mobo,
ps and cpu only and still no go. I tried a new...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 20th 06, 05:57 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 0
Posted By jadavis01
Crosshair

I see very little talk here about the Crosshair mobo, good bad or
indifferent. I know Asus has a forum that covers a lot. I'm just curious
what issues have come up with the mobo? Tricks, tweaks,...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 6th 06, 06:57 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Posted By jadavis01
Crosshair mobo?

Perfect! Thank you!

"Custom Computers" wrote in message

jadavis01 wrote:
Ummm...yep

Forum: Asus Motherboards December 3rd 06, 10:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Posted By jadavis01
Crosshair mobo?

Ummm...yep

"GHalleck" wrote in message

jadavis01 wrote:

I know this is a WIDE open question, but...what is your...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 3rd 06, 06:48 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Posted By jadavis01
Crosshair mobo?

I know this is a WIDE open question, but...what is your opinion on the ASUS
Crosshair mobo? General impressions? Running with FX-62 or ?? Thanks!
Forum: Ati Videocards November 28th 06, 03:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By jadavis01
what's the name of this connector/slot type?

Memory?

"alessandro" wrote in message
hy all, i can't identify the "name" of the ati mobility radeon -...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16