Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
"Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again" by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
"Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again" https://www.tomshardware.com/news/cheap-ssds-are-killing-hard_drives,37563.html "It’s been years since I was willing to work on any PC that boots from a mechanical hard drive. Once you get used to the snappy response times and speedier gameload times...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 02:02 PM
by Paul[_28_] Go to last post
63 331 Homebuilt PC's
"Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again" by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
On 9/13/2018 7:56 PM, Paul wrote: Lynn McGuire wrote: On 9/12/2018 9:16 PM, Paul wrote: Lynn McGuire wrote: On 9/1/2018 8:36 PM, Ed Light wrote: On 8/15/2018 12:04 PM, Lynn McGuire wrote: However, my office pc will not address the 8 TB internal drive. It...
Yesterday 02:02 PM
by Paul[_28_] Go to last post
2 3 Storage (alternative)
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2