Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rubberstampman
Forum: Printers August 23rd 07, 06:45 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By rubberstampman
Red ink light on all the time Epson 960

I have the red ink light on all the time on my epson 960 printer.

Is there a way to solve this?

How do I reset the waste in counter?

Thanks

Rubberstampman
Forum: Printers April 4th 07, 06:32 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By rubberstampman
Epson 960 waste ink

How do I reset the ink counter on my Epson 960 printer?

I have the Ink error light on all the time and the paper error light
is on all the time.

The ink head cartridge is all the way to the left....
Forum: Printers December 6th 06, 06:12 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By rubberstampman
Cleaning ink heads in epson 960 printer

I have tried several different email addresses for Arthur, and they
don't seem to work. Please email me his Email address.

Thanks Russ

Burt wrote:
"rubberstampman" ...
Forum: Printers December 6th 06, 05:45 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By rubberstampman
Cleaning ink heads in epson 960 printer

I have three epson 960 printers.

I need to know how to clean the ink heads of this printer. and what is
the special fluid that you use. I understand that there is a house hold
fluid that I can buy...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4