Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Forum: UK Computer Vendors January 4th 07, 12:16 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
LambdaTek vs Oyyy

Thanks TBSR. I think I saw your review there :) .
Forum: UK Computer Vendors December 17th 06, 11:33 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
LambdaTek vs Oyyy

Thanks Sock. If something goes wrong I'm not the sort to want it fixed
by tomorrow, just as long as it does get fixed.

The BenQ monitors (or at least this one) seem to be quite highly rated
(best...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors December 17th 06, 12:28 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
LambdaTek vs Oyyy

Has anyone used them yet? It's been six months since the last time the
question was asked regarding LambdaTek, so maybe someone has by now. I
couldn't find anything about Oyyy in...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors December 12th 06, 11:17 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
New computer in time for Xmas?

I've found some possible substitutes. Does anyone have an opinion on
the following companies:

TechnoWorld
www.technoworld.com

PC Option
http://www.pcoption.co.uk
Forum: UK Computer Vendors December 12th 06, 07:59 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
New computer in time for Xmas?

johannes wrote:

A bit cramped for spec, but OK for price. My 2/12 year old PC has better
spec, that should be a bit worrying. Many PC you can buy at the moment
offers a free Vista upgrade when...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors December 12th 06, 06:21 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
New computer in time for Xmas?

Anyone feel like saving Xmas for me?

I've had the basic pcnextday base unit lined up for the inlaws but held
off to give them a decent amount of collect and return after Xmas.
Sods law, pcnextday...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6