Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 1.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 8th 08, 06:44 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 10
Posted By Mike
scan computers ? Scam no more?

On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 18:15:35 GMT, lordy
wrote:

Are Scan turning things around? I hear more people are getting
acceptable levels of after sales service from them, and...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors November 14th 07, 05:00 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 5
Posted By Mike
Ebuyer faster than a fast thing!

wrote in message
I ordered some stuff from Ebuyer last night about 20:30, I got a mail
back around 22:30 saying it was out...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors September 30th 07, 02:47 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 16
Posted By Mike
Dell - WTF?

"/Tx2" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 12:38:15 +0100 Mike
from the village of
felt...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors September 30th 07, 02:45 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 16
Posted By Mike
Dell - WTF?

"/Tx2" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 00:13:50 +0100 BluePlanet
from the village of...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors September 23rd 07, 12:38 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 16
Posted By Mike
Dell - WTF?

"salesguy" wrote in message
Ordered a laptop on the 9/9, with a delivery date (on or before) 21/9.

After being stuck in...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors September 19th 07, 08:07 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike
Too late to return?

"DerekBaker" wrote in message
Received an X1950GT on 2 Sept. Was returned on 5 Sept. Repaired, and
returned to me 10 Sept.

Now...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors September 14th 07, 08:48 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike
Ebuyer Returned Return

"DerekBaker" wrote in message
* James Grabowski:
DerekBaker wrote:
* Mike:
"DerekBaker" wrote in...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors September 10th 07, 10:06 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike
Ebuyer Returned Return

"DerekBaker" wrote in message
Been told by ebuyer: This item was tested for the fault reported and the
fault could not be...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 22nd 07, 12:04 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike
Google Checkout

"Cornelius J Rat" wrote in message
What's going on with Google Checkout? I've had two emails asking for
feedback...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors January 26th 07, 04:49 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 12
Posted By Mike
Horrible Experience with Comet

"Harry" wrote in message
Hi,

I bought a laptop in Mid Dec 06 from Comet. I used the laptop for
barely three...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors January 12th 07, 04:09 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike
Aria email account getting phishing spam..

"lordy" wrote in message
Not sure how but my aria email has leaked out and is getting phishing
spams.

I have a...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors January 12th 07, 03:48 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike
cd-rmedia.co.uk

"jeff" wrote in message
Anyone having any trouble with them? I placed an order in Dec, they
took the money...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards January 11th 07, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 0
Posted By Mike
GA-M59SLI-S5 Raid?

Anyone set up successfully - I am struggling with the Bios setup
Forum: UK Computer Vendors January 8th 07, 05:36 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike
Amazon woe

"Geronimo W. Christ Esq" wrote in message
Quick question..

I bought an e-voucher from Amazon as a gift, but as...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors January 4th 07, 04:22 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 24
Posted By Mike
PCGIANT and EPCBUYER SCAM!

"spazzlemalone" wrote in
message ...

OK weve got off on the wrong foot here. Im an 18 years old...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors January 2nd 07, 04:57 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 24
Posted By Mike
PCGIANT and EPCBUYER SCAM!

"spazzlemalone" wrote in
message ...

Ordered from pcgiant July 06, money taken no item recieved....
Forum: UK Computer Vendors December 15th 06, 06:36 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 10
Posted By Mike
ebuyer After Sales - time to respond/acknowledge RMA ?

On 2006-12-15, Mike wrote:

"lordy" wrote in...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors December 15th 06, 04:13 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 10
Posted By Mike
ebuyer After Sales - time to respond/acknowledge RMA ?

"lordy" wrote in message
I know, I know. You get what you pays for etc. etc.

I ordered a Laptop HD and they sent the...
Forum: Printers October 14th 06, 08:29 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By Mike
Aftermarket Ink Fails

"Yianni" wrote in message
Aftermarket inks don't fail. Of course, the quality in some features is
less. In which features and how much less?...
Forum: Printers September 19th 06, 02:30 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Mike
Pixma ip4200 question

"Syke" wrote in message
I am awaiting delivery of one of the above and wondered what the best
DVD/CD blanks are for...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors September 11th 06, 07:37 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 10
Posted By Mike
OT Amazon problem

"Dan" wrote in message
Posted a couple of week ago on a problem with Amazon. The guy is still
insisting that he...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors September 2nd 06, 07:18 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
OT How does buying on Amazon work?

"Dan" wrote in message
Just purchased something from Amazon.co.uk for the first time. The seller
is claiming that...
Forum: Printers August 27th 06, 03:29 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 14
Posted By Mike
Canon iP4000 not printing black on CDs

"thoss" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 Mike wrote:

any idea where instructions for removing the print head are. i...
Forum: Printers August 27th 06, 09:22 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 14
Posted By Mike
Canon iP4000 not printing black on CDs

"measekite" wrote in message
There is the possibility that you may have inadvertently put the wrong
carts in an...
Forum: Printers August 26th 06, 08:53 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 14
Posted By Mike
Canon iP4000 not printing black on CDs

"Taliesyn" wrote in message