Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RJ
Forum: Dell Computers October 14th 07, 01:54 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 2
Posted By RJ
E1705 BSOD

My E1705 Inspiron w/all the bells and whistles, less than a year old,
throws up a BSOD (not Windows) about once a week. It says "Hardware
Malfunction, Call your hardware vendor for support, NMI...
Forum: Dell Computers September 19th 07, 02:31 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 9
Posted By RJ
what's my RAM?

llak wrote:
I bought a Dimension desktop 2.5 years ago. Is there a software utility on
that computer that will tell me what RAM modules I have? I know it's
2x256MB, but I don't know what...
Forum: Dell Computers August 13th 07, 03:04 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 28
Posted By RJ
Cleaning screen

RnR wrote:
On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:22:31 -0400, Ben Myers
wrote:

And to wash your hair and to maintain a good complexion when the water is hard?

Forum: Dell Computers July 8th 07, 06:04 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 2
Posted By RJ
O.T., please? Pysol Solitaire

Mikie wrote:
Hi,
I'd been playing Pysol 4.41 solitaire games for years now, to try to
prevent my 80 year ood brain (this August), from turning to
gorgonzola cheese.

The program...
Forum: Dell Computers May 16th 07, 04:58 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 3
Posted By RJ
Better display

I have a latitude D520 xga whose display is pretty hard on the eyes.
It's a Samsung LTN 141 XB-L04. Any recommendations on upgrading this
display? I see a few SXGA's on eBay, but none...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5