Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: [email protected] - delete -net
Forum: General February 14th 09, 01:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 7
Lexmark Optra S1855 fuser error

Kory:

Thanks again for the info. Tomorrow I'll look at the printer insides.
FYI, I have it plugged directly into a wall outlet so I don't expect
that it is the problem, since there isn't anything...
Forum: General February 13th 09, 01:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 7
Lexmark Optra S1855 fuser error

Kory:
Thanks for the effort. I will anxiously await the help.

Now I must report that there are a couple of pixels missing on the LCD
screen...probably a 921 error code.

As to your other...
Forum: General February 12th 09, 02:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 7
Lexmark Optra S1855 fuser error

Correction: error is 521.
Bob

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:24:52 GMT, -
delete -net wrote:

I have a Lexmark Optra S1855 that has started giving a Fuser error.
Can someone...
Forum: General February 12th 09, 01:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 7
Lexmark Optra S1855 fuser error

I have a Lexmark Optra S1855 that has started giving a Fuser error.
Can someone give me a hint as to the possible causes.
I'm reasonably mechanical and electrically inclined.
As luck would have it,...
Forum: General January 23rd 09, 02:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 3
REQ: assistance & manual for Lexmark Optra S 1855

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 11:06:47 GMT, -
delete -net wrote:

VanguardLH
Just to let you know I got the system working. It wasn't the
connection to the duplexer. It was that...
Forum: General January 22nd 09, 11:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 3
REQ: assistance & manual for Lexmark Optra S 1855

Thanks a bunch. I guess that I was looking a bit too far down in the
list. i.e. for the 1855 model.... should have stopped at the group
name rather than go down to the model number.

Now I can...
Forum: General January 21st 09, 08:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 3
REQ: assistance & manual for Lexmark Optra S 1855

I was recently given a Lexmark Optra S 1855 laser printer with the
duplexer. The printer works fine. I'm unable to get the duplexer to
work or be recognized by the printer.

I did the normal search...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7