Showing results 1 to 25 of 157
Search took 2.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dr Teeth
Forum: Ati Videocards November 16th 07, 01:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 5
Posted By Dr Teeth
Do not install drivers from Vista WU

A pci express driver for ATi cards has appeared and seem to be causing
major problems. I could no boot my Vista partition in any type of safe
mode, let alone normal mode. I had always avoided Windows...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors October 27th 07, 02:40 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 5
Posted By Dr Teeth
Dell customer service was unusable for me

I bought my first and last Dell in 1995.

This is how Indian call centres work (or not)
http://www.callcentermovie.com/ . If you watch in IE, you will find
the film in the cache and you will need to...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors October 27th 07, 02:34 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 9
Posted By Dr Teeth
pixmania lies on delivery estimate and more

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when Emil Tiades
opened his gob and said:

No need for mindless opportunistic racism.

The truth hurts, quelle domage.

--...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors October 6th 07, 12:14 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 6
Posted By Dr Teeth
Best system builders?

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when "nobody"
nobody@home opened his gob and said:

You might want to read this about overclock.co.uk

I read about that today in one of my magazines....
Forum: UK Computer Vendors October 4th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 6
Posted By Dr Teeth
Best system builders?

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when
(JasonT) opened his gob and said:

Thanks both, I'll have a look into those.

overclockers.co.uk does not have a good...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors October 2nd 07, 09:53 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 6
Posted By Dr Teeth
Best system builders?

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when
(JasonT) opened his gob and said:

Any recommendations for good systems builder for a high-end box
primarily intended...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors September 25th 07, 09:35 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 16
Posted By Dr Teeth
Dell - WTF?

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when opened
his gob and said:

I've been buying Dell since the 286.

FWIW, my first and last Dell was a P133 bought in 1995. Found...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors September 25th 07, 09:33 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 0
Posted By Dr Teeth
Amazon market traders (or whatever they are called).

Now avoiding them like the plague unless they are people that I have
heard of.

Just bought a tape Walkman. Amazon site said 'company a' was selling
the item, got email giving an individual's...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 20th 07, 02:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By Dr Teeth
A7N7X v2 deluxe

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when "Egil Solberg"
opened his gob and said:

You can easily move those 2 512MB DIMMs to one channel, putting a stick of
1GB in the...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 18th 07, 04:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By Dr Teeth
A7N7X v2 deluxe

I currently have 1Gb in a dual channel config (2 x 512) and want to
add another 1Gb.

Will I lose much performance by adding a 1Gb stick and not using dual
channel access? From what I have read, I...
Forum: Asus Motherboards July 30th 07, 11:23 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 14
Posted By Dr Teeth
Moving XP activation to new MoBo

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when "Joe101"
opened his gob and said:

Does anyone know if they will re activate it on my new system.

Not for the situation that you...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors July 26th 07, 10:38 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 9
Posted By Dr Teeth
"Pick and Mix" PC Building

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when "Geoff"
opened his gob and said:

not really, you get a choice of 3 things prob:

diy
get a local person/company to sort...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors July 21st 07, 08:31 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 9
Posted By Dr Teeth
"Pick and Mix" PC Building

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when Tim Southerwood
opened his gob and said:

You might be better off going to a traditional computer shop

They are unlikely to have the...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors July 21st 07, 07:25 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 9
Posted By Dr Teeth
"Pick and Mix" PC Building

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when "Jeremiah Harbottle"
opened his gob and said:

Anyone recommend any online vendors that offer this sort of...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors July 5th 07, 11:03 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 5
Posted By Dr Teeth
Digibattery.co.uk

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when "Cornelius J Rat"
opened his gob and said:

I looked at laptop batteries a couple of years back and was amazed how many...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors July 1st 07, 11:12 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 5
Posted By Dr Teeth
Digibattery.co.uk

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when Linker3000
opened his gob and said:

Last Google cache was April and the first heading on the site was:

I did...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors June 30th 07, 08:40 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 5
Posted By Dr Teeth
Digibattery.co.uk

Has digibattery.co.uk gone bust? The site is unavailable.

--
Cheers,

Guy

** out of...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors June 2nd 07, 03:31 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 19
Posted By Dr Teeth
Negative exprience : Dabs Refund

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when johannes
opened his gob and said:

Isn't that just dumping the problem onto someone else?

The matter is quite...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors May 31st 07, 04:01 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 2
Posted By Dr Teeth
positive experience: belkin

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when ric
opened his gob and said:

The Belkin routers may not be all that great, but I was most impressed
with their...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors May 22nd 07, 09:56 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 4
Posted By Dr Teeth
Mesh computers?

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when bertieboy
opened his gob and said:

OK thanks for that! That seems to be the norm now though, unless you
have any...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors May 17th 07, 12:06 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 15
Posted By Dr Teeth
Aria - avoid like the plague!

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when Palindrome
opened his gob and said:

Am I alone in thinking that money would be better spent on teaching them
to read and write...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors May 12th 07, 09:53 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 14
Posted By Dr Teeth
This is how to do it

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when Dr Teeth
opened his gob and said:

I would not have returned it under any
other circumstance.

It is on their web...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors May 12th 07, 03:21 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 14
Posted By Dr Teeth
This is how to do it

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when johannes
opened his gob and said:

Did it? You haven't solved your return problems just yet.

They accepted the return...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors May 12th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 14
Posted By Dr Teeth
This is how to do it

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when johannes
opened his gob and said:

What matters is to fix your problem with the router.

I agree. I reject the faulty...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors May 11th 07, 09:53 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 14
Posted By Dr Teeth
This is how to do it

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when johannes
opened his gob and said:

Seems fair enough. As vendor told you: "This should not be a complex
process". Why...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 157