Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Forum: Printers January 9th 12, 01:35 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Printing margins for HP C410 (Photosmart)

tomcas wrote:
wrote:
I'd like to know how close to the edge of the paper my Photosmart C410
can print but I can't find the information anywhere.

Forum: Printers January 6th 12, 04:37 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Printing margins for HP C410 (Photosmart)

I'd like to know how close to the edge of the paper my Photosmart C410
can print but I can't find the information anywhere.

The user manual says helpfully:-

Make sure the margin settings for...
Forum: Printers January 2nd 12, 11:58 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
HP 6110: 3 in 1, paper tray broken

W. eWatson wrote:
On 1/1/2012 12:33 PM, W. eWatson wrote:
A friend no longer needed his HP, and asked me if I might find a use. I
might, so I took it. He cautioned...
Forum: Printers November 17th 11, 07:13 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
All-in-one with two sided document feeder - any recommendations?

Andrew Rossmann wrote:
In article , says...
The 7310 has never been my favourite printer really.

In...
Forum: Printers November 16th 11, 12:20 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
All-in-one with two sided document feeder - any recommendations?

Andrew Rossmann wrote:
[This followup was posted to comp.periphs.printers and a copy was sent
to the cited author.]

In article...
Forum: Printers November 8th 11, 10:33 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
All-in-one with two sided document feeder - any recommendations?

I have an HP7310 which is on its last legs and I'm looking for a
replacement. FAX isn't absolutely necessary but I do find the
two-sided document feeder useful (or I did, it's one of the...
Forum: Printers September 12th 11, 03:07 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
HP Photosmart 2575 - cartridge confusion, where can I find details?

I have an HP Photosmart 2575 printer, the manual talks only about
cartidges #92, #98, #93, #95, #99 and #100. These bear no relation at
all to what I find available here in the UK which are HP342,...
Forum: Printers October 11th 10, 01:55 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
suggestions for printer for college

Mr John FO Evans wrote:
In article , Man-wai Chang
wrote:

he just wants something to print...
Forum: Printers March 19th 10, 01:00 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
improve printers ability to feed used paper

David Rance wrote:
On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 wrote:

Arthur Entlich wrote:
Other than hand feeding each page, one at a time, I know...
Forum: Printers March 18th 10, 02:44 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
improve printers ability to feed used paper

Arthur Entlich wrote:
Other than hand feeding each page, one at a time, I know of no way to
absolutely prevent a misfeed or double feed.

Further, paper printed on...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors November 21st 09, 03:41 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Wake up everyone - anyone know anything about savastation?

Well, just to brign the group to life, maybe, here's a relevant question.

Does anyone know anything about savastation - www.savastation.com?

They have a good price for a monitor I'm after (via...
Forum: Printers April 4th 09, 07:19 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
"Printer driver was not installed. Operation could not be completed"

This follows on from my recent post about problems installing HP7310
drivers on Windows XP SP3.

After some (fairly fruitless) conversations with HP support one of the
things they suggested trying...
Forum: Printers April 3rd 09, 08:37 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
HP7310 installation problem on Windows XP SP3

I have an HP Officejet 7310 printer which has been working well for
some years now (I did have installation problems when I first got it).

It's running as a network connected printer on my small...
Forum: Printers December 9th 08, 01:22 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
How to get HP7310 a-i-o to copy borderless?

I have an HP 7310 all-in-one printer which (apart from the HP
bloatware) works reasonably well.

However I'm trying to get it to copy a photograph to a smaller size
(from about 9"x6" down to 6"x4")...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 19th 08, 10:21 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
CCL disappointment

DrTeeth wrote:
Got a bit of kit today from CCL.

The box had a sticker on it which said something like "checked for
quality control". The sticker was placed so that...
Forum: Printers April 2nd 08, 09:06 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
HP Officejet 7310 All-in-one

housetrained wrote:
Bought this. It has duplex. It has two discs, Vista & XP. On the XP machine
the duplex works fine. On the Vista machine the 'automatic two-sided
Forum: Printers February 15th 08, 01:58 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
vulnerability found in Adobe PDF reader

Arthur Entlich wrote:
Just wondering, if one removes Java script, what happens when one
encounters websites with Java applets on web pages? Will those no longer
work...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors November 14th 07, 04:29 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Ebuyer faster than a fast thing!

I ordered some stuff from Ebuyer last night about 20:30, I got a mail
back around 22:30 saying it was out of the door and, goodness, there
was an attempt to deliver it at 10:30 this...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors January 4th 07, 11:47 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
PCGIANT and EPCBUYER SCAM!

spazzlemalone wrote:

OK weve got off on the wrong foot here. Im an 18 years old girl and was
recently ripped off by a couple of websites, I had...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors November 2nd 06, 03:21 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Ordering online and VAT

Michael wrote:
Hi, I am trying to buy a Laptop for my mother, who has her own
business, so shouldn't have to pay VAT. Have I got that right?

It's only true if your...
Forum: Printers October 25th 06, 04:29 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
Meaning of OEM

Gary Tait wrote:
wrote in :

It *could* mean those things but I've yet to find any computer
Forum: UK Computer Vendors October 24th 06, 02:00 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 43
Posted By [email protected]
ebuyer

Vittorio Janus wrote:
On 22 Oct 2006 03:28:18 -0700, "Paul" wrote:

Hi, i noticed ebuyers site is not loading the images but...
Forum: Printers October 24th 06, 08:56 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
Meaning of OEM

Gary Tait wrote:
wrote in news:453c7b51$0$627$bed64819
@news.gradwell.net:

But "OEM" related to computer parts etc. does *not* mean this,...
Forum: Printers October 23rd 06, 09:20 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
Meaning of OEM

Davy wrote:
So... in the UK the car conks out ya get a parking ticket.....
"Oh dear we can't fix that hear, twill have to go to the
garage" say's the mechanic.

So this...
Forum: Printers October 20th 06, 11:11 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
Meaning of OEM

Arthur Entlich wrote:
The only question that might come up is the legitimacy of purchasing OEM
parts retail. Some packaging even will say "OEM - not to be sold to end...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42