Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jerry Manner
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 29th 08, 06:45 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 14
Posted By Jerry Manner
Cannot connect my tv to nvidia Geforce 8800 GT card

On 28 feb, 22:17, "PhxGrunge" wrote:
"Jerry Manner" wrote in message

On 28...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 28th 08, 06:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

On 28 feb, 14:23, "PhxGrunge" wrote:
"Jerry Manner" wrote in message

Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 28th 08, 07:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 14
Posted By Jerry Manner
Cannot connect my tv to nvidia Geforce 8800 GT card

On 27 feb, 23:01, (GMAN) wrote:
In article , Jerry Manner ...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 27th 08, 07:47 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 14
Posted By Jerry Manner
Cannot connect my tv to nvidia Geforce 8800 GT card

On 27 feb, 19:15, (GMAN) wrote:
In article , Jerry Manner ...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 27th 08, 06:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 14
Posted By Jerry Manner
Cannot connect my tv to nvidia Geforce 8800 GT card

On 27 feb, 16:14, (GMAN) wrote:
In article , Jerry Manner ...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 27th 08, 06:20 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

On 27 feb, 02:25, "JLC" jc@nospam wrote:
"Jerry Manner" wrote in message

Hi
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 26th 08, 06:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 14
Posted By Jerry Manner
Cannot connect my tv to nvidia Geforce 8800 GT card

Hi

I have a new system ( windows Vista) with Nvidia Geforce 8800 GT
graphics card. The card has a tv-out to connect my tv to the pc. If I
look into the software of nvidia I cannot find anything to...
Forum: Creative Sound Blaster Cards February 26th 08, 04:40 PM Posted to creative.products.sound_blaster.live
Replies: 0
Posted By Jerry Manner
Only 1 option in list record source with Creative SB Xtreme Gamer PCISoundcard

Hi

Recently I have a new pc with the Creative SB Xtreme Gamer PCI
Soundcard and software. When I start 1 of the many software
applications from Creative, like Creative Smart Recorder, I have...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8