Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 1.53 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Morton
Forum: Cdr November 13th 08, 01:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 21
Posted By Morton
Problem Playing Back Music CD-Rs

Morton wrote:
Hi,

I have a small portable CD burner that accepts flash memory cards, meant
primarily to transfer photos from an SD card to a CD-R, which it does well.

However, I...
Forum: Cdr September 22nd 08, 01:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 21
Posted By Morton
Problem Playing Back Music CD-Rs

Noik wrote:
On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 00:56:35 -0700, smh wrote:

Anyway, the only thing that somewhat makes sense is that the recorder
records as mp3 in SD and then the...
Forum: Cdr September 21st 08, 01:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 21
Posted By Morton
Problem Playing Back Music CD-Rs

smh wrote:
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
Forum: Cdr September 19th 08, 01:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 21
Posted By Morton
Problem Playing Back Music CD-Rs

smh wrote:
Morton wrote:
smh wrote:
Morton wrote:
smh wrote:
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
Forum: Cdr September 18th 08, 09:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

smh wrote:
Morton wrote:
smh wrote:
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your...
Forum: Cdr September 17th 08, 10:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

smh wrote:
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
Forum: Cdr September 17th 08, 01:16 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

smh wrote:
Morton wrote:
smh wrote:
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your...
Forum: Cdr September 16th 08, 12:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

smh wrote:
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
Forum: Cdr September 15th 08, 03:37 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 21
Posted By Morton
Problem Playing Back Music CD-Rs

Hi,

I have a small portable CD burner that accepts flash memory cards, meant
primarily to transfer photos from an SD card to a CD-R, which it does well.

However, I digitally record classical music...
Forum: Cdr June 4th 08, 09:17 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 16
Posted By Morton
Incomplete burn to CDRs

Neil wrote:
Nero and WMP11 only burn about 2/3 (14 of 21 files -- total of 680
mgs) of wav files to CDR. Nero quits at 80%. WMP11 got to track 14
then said Finalize. I now have 4 coasters....
Forum: Cdr February 28th 08, 02:08 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 8
Posted By Morton
Software Available To Process Old CDs, Similar to ART or Original-ImageBit-Processing?

smh wrote:
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
Forum: Cdr February 26th 08, 02:07 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

smh wrote:
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
Forum: Cdr February 25th 08, 01:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 8
Posted By Morton
Software Available To Process Old CDs, Similar to ART or Original-ImageBit-Processing?

Hi,

I'm a music lover for many years, and have done some simple recording
from time to time, from the 78 rpm acetate disc era to my new all
digital unit.

I have some CDs of classical music in my...
Forum: Cdr December 29th 07, 01:44 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 0
Posted By Morton
Problem Burning Audio CD-Rs From SD Cards

Hi,

I have an audio recorder that used SD cards, and use it to record music,
mostly classical, played by musician friends. I usually copy the SD
card's music to the HD on my PC, then burn a CD-R...
Forum: Cdr September 6th 07, 03:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 3
Posted By Morton
DVD Burner Problem

smh wrote:
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
Forum: Cdr September 5th 07, 02:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 3
Posted By Morton
DVD Burner Problem

Hi,
I'm running Vista Home Premium. My Roxio Easy Creator Suite 9 was fine
except that it would not let me copy DVD audio to a CD-R. Roxio
suggested that I uninstall and then re-install their...
Forum: Cdr September 4th 07, 10:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 2
Posted By Morton
test 1

test 1
Forum: Cdr July 26th 07, 02:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 9
Posted By Morton
Convert .WAV files to CDa files

Mark Blain wrote:
"Roger Shlomo Harris" wrote in :

Could someone please tell where I might find
a utility for...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18