Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ELOI CHIASSON
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 9th 08, 07:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By ELOI CHIASSON
Rambus Wants To Stop NVIDIA Products From Selling In US

Serious threat to nVidia products sold in US . Rambus filed a patent
infringement suit against NVIDIA in July 2008 on products that incorporate
DDR, DDR2, DDR3, LPDDR, GDDR, GDDR2, and GDDR3 memory...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 28th 08, 05:15 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By ELOI CHIASSON
NVIDIA 9600M GS 1GB ... Is this also part of the NVIDIA disaster ?

Everything is in the subject. Does the 9600M GS also a defective NVIDIA
product ? Is it risky to buy a laptop with that in ? Thanks.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 27th 08, 07:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 1
Posted By ELOI CHIASSON
Asus M50VM-B2 laptop...and NVIDIA inside ...

I was about to order this Asus M50VM-B2 ( ...with 9600M GS 1 GB graphic
engine )when somebody told me about the NVIDIA syndrome !!! I checked a bit
but was not able to get this info about the 9600 GS...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3