Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: PC Soundcards June 6th 08, 05:20 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
What is the best brand of PC sound cards?

What is the best brand of PC sound cards?
Forum: Printers June 6th 08, 05:18 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
What kind of printers do photo shops use to print digital photos?

Are they printers with ink cartridges moving from left to right or are they something completely different?

I tried to print photos with the best quality paper I can buy and used the highest...
Forum: Webcams June 6th 08, 05:17 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Webcams that you can just plug into a usb drive and use?

Im looking for a webcam that doesnt require you to install a cd since mine is currently broken. Or for webcams that you can get their installation software online. And around or under $20s because...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3