Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: occam[_3_]
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 6th 14, 04:21 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.os.windows-8
Replies: 51
Posted By occam[_3_]
OT How safe is a 7-zip passworded file?

On 06/01/2014 16:11, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:
On 6/01/2014 6:24 PM, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:
On 6/01/2014 12:35 PM, John Doe wrote:
Using the latest version 7z920. When you zip up some files...
Forum: Printers November 17th 11, 07:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By occam[_3_]
Found two ways to create PDF from HP laserjet 3200m printer

On 16/11/2011 19:28, Fred W. James wrote:
On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:56:10 -0800, Fred W. James wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/7kstzk6

It turns out that HP does not supply the necessary TWAIN...
Forum: Printers November 16th 11, 07:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By occam[_3_]
Found two ways to create PDF from HP laserjet 3200m printer

On 15/11/2011 18:14, Fred James wrote:

I'm not sure 'why' TWAIN drivers are not part of a normal driver download;
but the fact they aren't, made me search comp.periphs.printers for help.

Forum: Acer Computers July 5th 11, 04:28 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 0
Posted By occam[_3_]
TravelMate 6292 --Blootooth button does not work

I have a TravelMate 6292 running under Win7 Pro (upgraded from Vista Pro).

I recently tried to link to it with a bluetooth enabled phone, but
discovered I was having difficulties.

I am not sure...
Forum: Dell Computers February 16th 10, 07:36 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By occam[_3_]
Dell Driver Re-set tool - not functioning

On 15/02/2010 16:28, JayB wrote:
that should never happen.
it sounds to me like you have another major problem going on there,
suck as the hard drive going bad and corrupting files.
you...
Forum: Dell Computers February 15th 10, 08:46 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By occam[_3_]
Dell Driver Re-set tool - not functioning

On 14/02/2010 18:21, Christopher Muto wrote:
\

if the device has a yellow bang next to it then it is not installed. if
a device is not installed the dell driver reset tool has no ability to
Forum: Dell Computers February 14th 10, 08:38 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By occam[_3_]
Dell Driver Re-set tool - not functioning

On 13/02/2010 21:49, Christopher Muto wrote:

Symptoms: When I run it from Dell Accessories (Start All programs) I
getthe normal box 'Dell Diagnostics Started'
However, next window...
Forum: Dell Computers February 13th 10, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By occam[_3_]
Dell Driver Re-set tool - not functioning

Hi

I have a Dell Dimension 8400, running XP Pro SP3.

I recently noticed that my (Dell) Driver Reset Tool is not functioning.
I downloaded the latest version (R92578.exe) and re-installed it -...
Forum: Acer Computers October 12th 09, 12:51 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 6
Posted By occam[_3_]
Empowering Technology

wrote:

You don't want that software empowering crap on your computer anyway.

Clare, a question. If I remove all the Acer empowering bloatware, with
the ALT + F10 restore...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9