Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Roger Mills
Forum: General Hardware January 17th 10, 07:24 PM Posted to comp.sys.laptops,comp.hardware,comp.periphs.scsi,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware
Replies: 13
Posted By Roger Mills
What kind of 2.5" HD adapter do I need?

BillW50 wrote:

Oh so you have both Ghost.exe and Ghost32.exe with Ghost 2003, right?

Dunno! Can't find Ghost32.exe per se in...
Forum: General Hardware January 17th 10, 03:53 PM Posted to comp.sys.laptops,comp.hardware,comp.periphs.scsi,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware
Replies: 13
Posted By Roger Mills
What kind of 2.5" HD adapter do I need?

BillW50 wrote:

In ,
Roger Mills typed on Sun, 17 Jan 2010 10:34:30 -0000:
[You'll need to...
Forum: General Hardware January 17th 10, 10:34 AM Posted to comp.sys.laptops,comp.hardware,comp.periphs.scsi,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware
Replies: 13
Posted By Roger Mills
What kind of 2.5" HD adapter do I need?

Hello,

I decided to replace HD in my laptop. It is HP Pavilion DV2000. I need
some kind...
Forum: General March 14th 07, 05:23 PM Posted to alt.computer,alt.comp.hardware,uk.telecom
Replies: 13
Posted By Roger Mills
ADSL Noise Question

kraftee wrote:

Roger Mills wrote:
Martin² ...
Forum: General March 14th 07, 10:59 AM Posted to alt.computer,alt.comp.hardware,uk.telecom
Replies: 13
Posted By Roger Mills
ADSL Noise Question

Martin² wrote:

target for BT Max is 6dB,
You can ask your ISP to increase your noise margin, usually in 3dB
steps

Which...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5