Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
"Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again" by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
"Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again" https://www.tomshardware.com/news/cheap-ssds-are-killing-hard_drives,37563.html "It’s been years since I was willing to work on any PC that boots from a mechanical hard drive. Once you get used to the snappy response times and speedier gameload times...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 07:22 PM
by Lynn McGuire[_3_] Go to last post
61 331 Homebuilt PC's
"Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again" by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
On 9/13/2018 7:56 PM, Paul wrote: Lynn McGuire wrote: On 9/12/2018 9:16 PM, Paul wrote: Lynn McGuire wrote: On 9/1/2018 8:36 PM, Ed Light wrote: On 8/15/2018 12:04 PM, Lynn McGuire wrote: However, my office pc will not address the 8 TB internal drive. It...
Yesterday 07:22 PM
by Lynn McGuire[_3_] Go to last post
0 1 Storage (alternative)
New Meltdown and Spectre attacks by Yrrah[_4_]
F*cking hell! Will this ever stop? "A team of nine academics has revealed today seven new CPU attacks. The seven impact AMD, ARM, and Intel CPUs to various degrees. Two of the seven new attacks are variations of the Meltdown attack, while the other five are variations on the original Spectre attack...
Yesterday 06:57 PM
by Yrrah[_4_] Go to last post
0 1 General
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3