Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tim923
Forum: Compaq Computers May 27th 08, 10:25 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 1
Posted By Tim923
1GB RAM for d330T desktop computer

I currently have 500MB RAM for a HP Compaq d330T desktop computer.
What do I have to do to upgrade it to 1GB? What kind of RAM? How
much does 1GB cost these days? --Tim923
Forum: Compaq Computers October 8th 06, 12:42 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 9
Posted By Tim923
loud fan trouble with HP D330 Tower desktop computer

XS11E wrote:
Good, I hope that fixes it!

If the inside of a computer stays clean, how long should a CPU fan
last? I don't remember this problem with my other computers.
Forum: Compaq Computers October 7th 06, 10:52 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 9
Posted By Tim923
loud fan trouble with HP D330 Tower desktop computer

XS11E wrote:
OK, that appears to be the fan that cools the CPU, if so it is probably
removeable and I think I'd replace it if possible.

It is indeed the CPU fan. I had it replaced once already...
Forum: Compaq Computers October 7th 06, 02:16 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 9
Posted By Tim923
loud fan trouble with HP D330 Tower desktop computer

XS11E wrote:
Is this fan on the front or rear of the case? You should be able to
remove it either way, the plastic cover that holds the fan should
unsnap from the case, if it's on the front of...
Forum: Compaq Computers October 7th 06, 12:52 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 9
Posted By Tim923
loud fan trouble with HP D330 Tower desktop computer

http://www.newgen.ca/content/product.taf?ContentID=134

Often the fan gets loud and annoying. Most of the time it is OK, but
it is very annoying when it happens. I don't see any way to remove
dust...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5