Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ian[_8_]
Forum: Gateway Computers November 15th 17, 05:24 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 3
Posted By Ian[_8_]
bye bye GW

On the plus side, all of my Gateway 2000's are now fitted with mSATA to IDE adapters and running mSATA drives. It provides better access speeds that CF cards aren't designed for. (Although, I don't...
Forum: Gateway Computers August 10th 16, 11:01 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 3
Posted By Ian[_8_]
bye bye GW

It was inevitable that Acer would slowly shut Gateway down. They did that quickly with eMachines and slowly with Gateway.

I fired up my 4DX2-66V the other day to ensure that the new CF card HDD is...
Forum: Gateway Computers February 6th 15, 06:41 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 3
Posted By Ian[_8_]
Is GW now just a memory.

On Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 3:14:57 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
Is GW basically kaput.
Went to their website yesterday and they have a paucity of items and I
did not see an all in one computer...
Forum: Gateway Computers October 14th 14, 06:56 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 0
Posted By Ian[_8_]
old Gateway Manuals for sale

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 12:12:05 PM UTC-4, Timothy Brannan wrote:
Hello All!

It has been at least 12 years since I last posted here. I used to be pretty active here back in the...
Forum: Gateway Computers February 24th 14, 02:31 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 0
Posted By Ian[_8_]
Gateway 2000 collection site

Been thinking of putting up a site dedicated to Gateway 2000 computers. I have many disks and manual scans that would be of use to some. Also would like to get pictures up of some of the GW mementos...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5