Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: HotRdd
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 28th 07, 12:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By HotRdd
Any 8800GTX users?

What is the SLI? is the resolution of this card really 8192x8192

"Makhno" wrote in message
HotRdd wrote:
Is anyone here using...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 27th 07, 09:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By HotRdd
Any 8800GTX users?

Also I'm not sure why you can't set the resolution to 8000x8000 if you only
have a 1024 res monitor. My current Radeon X550 will allow me to set the
resolution to 2048x1536 with monitors that only...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 27th 07, 09:26 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By HotRdd
Any 8800GTX users?

I've tried several desktop programs but they only allow me to put a bunch of
programs on each desktop. Not span a single window across several desktops.
Should that be possible? I need one large...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 27th 07, 08:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By HotRdd
Any 8800GTX users?

Is anyone here using the 8800GTX? If so can you please try to answer a
couple questions?

1) Does it support dual monitors?

2) If I have a monitor that only supporst 1024x800 for example and your...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 27th 07, 01:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 10
Posted By HotRdd
What cards allow panning?

I wonder if it's possible to set a resolution higher than 2048x1536

"Bill" wrote in message
In article...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 27th 07, 01:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 10
Posted By HotRdd
What cards allow panning?

I love it when you try to re-create a "problem" and it won't happen, the
minute you need to do some work or something serious it starts to happen.
Had a manager once that explained the problem like...
Forum: Matrox Videocards September 26th 07, 08:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox
Replies: 0
Posted By HotRdd
Screen Size?

I need to enlarge an image to a huge size before I copy it and start working
with it. At the end of the day it's the only way I can get the zoom level
and detail I want for the program. I've tried to...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 26th 07, 03:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By HotRdd
What card allows Panning?

I've tried HyperSnap and I'm able to resize the screen before the capture
but it seems that MapPoint just snaps to the new screen size without
actually zommng in or out and showing more detail. I...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 26th 07, 03:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 10
Posted By HotRdd
What cards allow panning?

Are you able to do it with your ATI card or is it no longer an option? Is
there a crack to get around this?

"J. Clarke" wrote in message...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 26th 07, 01:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By HotRdd
What card allows Panning?

Don't worry nothing illegal. I'm trying to get a MapPoint map but it will
only allow you capture whats on the screen, I'm working on 15s so I don't
get to see much.

"First of One"...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 25th 07, 08:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By HotRdd
What card allows Panning?

I know there are video cards out there that will allow one to create a
virtual/fake screen size but do you think either ATI or NVidia will answer
my question.. You would think that they would be...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 25th 07, 06:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By HotRdd
What card allows Panning?

any idea on how a virtual screen would work? Even if I had to grab the image
in a couple sections that may work. Do most NVidia cards support this?

"Augustus" wrote in message...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 25th 07, 03:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By HotRdd
What card allows Panning?

I am running two monitors but I'm wondering if I can have a single monitor
display a 40" x 40" zoom so that I can pan around that image and then grab
the whole thing. I can display my image on the...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 25th 07, 02:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 10
Posted By HotRdd
What cards allow panning?

I'm using Map Point 2004 and was wondering if it's possible to open the
image far larger than my screen size and capture or copy the image to paste
into a paint program? What cards allow panning,...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 25th 07, 02:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By HotRdd
What card allows Panning?

I'm using Map Point 2004 and was wondering if it's possible to open the
image far larger than my screen size and capture or copy the image to paste
into a paint program? What cards allow panning,...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 20th 07, 09:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 0
Posted By HotRdd
Virtual Screen Size

I need to enlarge an image to a huge size before I copy it and start working
with it. At the end of the day it's the only way I can get the zoom level
and detail I want for the program. I've tried...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 19th 07, 09:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By HotRdd
Video card that can "fake" screen size and resolution

Had a look at the graphics card but it's way beyond what I'd be willing to
spend. Other ideas?

"DaveW" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 19th 07, 03:15 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By HotRdd
Video card that can "fake" screen size and resolution

Good starting point THANKS

"DaveW" wrote in message
You should probably be looking at an Nvidia Quattro video card in one...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 18th 07, 02:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By HotRdd
Video card that can "fake" screen size and resolution

This is under XP PRO so I'll need to keep surfing and see what I can find.

"Arno Wagner" wrote in message
Previously HotRdd...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 17th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By HotRdd
Video card that can "fake" screen size and resolution

I am using an application that is very very dependent on the actual monitor
and monitor resolution that I have. I have the need to create a large
printout and was wondering even if I don't have a...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20