Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.64 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob Brown INC.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 1st 07, 11:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 36
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
Can someone "please" help me with recording VOIP?

On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 05:18:12 GMT, John Doe
Let everyone including the NSAs Internet database storage program know
as they typed on their keyboard faster than a monkey on...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 1st 07, 11:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 36
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
Can someone "please" help me with recording VOIP?

On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 00:35:15 -0400, Paul Let
everyone including the NSAs Internet database storage program know as
they typed on their keyboard faster than a monkey on crack...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 1st 07, 05:20 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 36
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
Can someone "please" help me with recording VOIP?

Well guys I fixed it finally. I can now record the whole phone
conversation.

Amazingly it was a piece of software no one here ever mentioned, no
biggie.

Thanks for all of you trying to help me...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 30th 07, 05:43 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 36
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
Can someone "please" help me with recording VOIP?

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 07:36:09 GMT, John Doe
Let everyone including the NSAs Internet database storage program know
as they typed on their keyboard faster than a monkey on...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 30th 07, 05:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 36
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
Can someone "please" help me with recording VOIP?

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 00:53:15 -0500, Frank McCoy
Let everyone including the NSAs Internet database storage program know
as they typed on their keyboard faster than a monkey on...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 30th 07, 05:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 36
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
Can someone "please" help me with recording VOIP?

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 04:14:36 -0400, kony Let everyone
including the NSAs Internet database storage program know as they
typed on their keyboard faster than a monkey on crack the...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 30th 07, 05:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 36
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
Can someone "please" help me with recording VOIP?

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 06:26:05 GMT, John Doe
Let everyone including the NSAs Internet database storage program know
as they typed on their keyboard faster than a monkey on...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 30th 07, 06:53 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 36
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
Can someone "please" help me with recording VOIP?

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 22:46:50 -0700, "JAD" john
Let everyone including the NSAs
Internet database storage program know as they typed on their keyboard
faster than...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 30th 07, 06:37 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 36
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
Can someone "please" help me with recording VOIP?

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 23:33:59 -0500, Frank McCoy
Let everyone including the NSAs Internet database storage program know
as they typed on their keyboard faster than a monkey on...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 30th 07, 06:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 36
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
Can someone "please" help me with recording VOIP?

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 03:40:56 GMT, John Doe
Let everyone including the NSAs Internet database storage program know
as they typed on their keyboard faster than a monkey on...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 30th 07, 04:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 36
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
Can someone "please" help me with recording VOIP?

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 19:35:47 -0700, "JAD" john
Let everyone including the NSAs
Internet database storage program know as they typed on their keyboard
faster than...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 30th 07, 04:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 36
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
Can someone "please" help me with recording VOIP?

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 20:49:23 -0400, "Don Phillipson"
Let everyone including the NSAs
Internet database storage program know as they typed on their keyboard
faster than...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 30th 07, 01:12 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 36
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
Can someone "please" help me with recording VOIP?

I'm using Yahoo's Voice to make/receive phone calls. I would like to
'record' each conversation I have.

I do have the permission of the other people to record these
conversations in case you were...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 29th 07, 08:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
Need to record VIOP calls via Yahoo's Voice, help

I'm using Yahoo's Voice to make/receive phone calls. I would like to
'record' each conversation I have.

I do have the permission of the other people to record these
conversations in case you were...
Forum: Printers May 15th 07, 06:14 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
I need a good printer, like now already.

LEXMARK X1270 is not a good printer, believe me.
They BOX them with dried ink cartridges and take THREE weeks to give
you one that works. They are 1,180 dB loud printers, they make dogs 13
miles away...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 15th 07, 06:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 15
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
S.M.A.R.T. Says My Drive is GREAT, BUT it's making noises??

On Mon, 14 May 2007 04:39:46 -0400, kony Let everyone
including the NSAs Internet database storage program know as they
typed on their keyboard faster than a monkey on crack the...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 15th 07, 06:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 13
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
"Bird Chirping" Noise Hard drive, seagate only?

On Mon, 14 May 2007 11:31:30 -0500, Bob M Let
everyone including the NSAs Internet database storage program know as
they typed on their keyboard faster than a monkey on crack...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 14th 07, 06:59 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 15
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
S.M.A.R.T. Says My Drive is GREAT, BUT it's making noises??

On Fri, 11 May 2007 00:06:53 GMT, John Doe
Let everyone including the NSAs Internet database storage program know
as they typed on their keyboard faster than a monkey on...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 14th 07, 06:57 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 15
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
S.M.A.R.T. Says My Drive is GREAT, BUT it's making noises??

On 10 May 2007 17:15:49 -0400, (Al Dykes) Let
everyone including the NSAs Internet database storage program know as
they typed on their keyboard faster than a monkey on crack...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 14th 07, 06:55 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 15
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
S.M.A.R.T. Says My Drive is GREAT, BUT it's making noises??

On Thu, 10 May 2007 11:40:51 -0700, lkboop Let
everyone including the NSAs Internet database storage program know as
they typed on their keyboard faster than a monkey on crack...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 14th 07, 06:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 13
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
"Bird Chirping" Noise Hard drive, seagate only?

So should I avoid seagate or just certian capacities?

Mines a 320GB, yours a 250G, which should I get?

On Wed, 9 May 2007 09:47:16 -0400, "ed jurewicz"
ejurewicz@comcastnet Let everyone including...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 10th 07, 07:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 15
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
S.M.A.R.T. Says My Drive is GREAT, BUT it's making noises??

According to the S.M.A.R.T. Stats my drive is in GOOD shape.
But the Drive is making noises that are a sign of failure soon.

Here is a Link to the SMART stats for my hard drive, it's a...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 9th 07, 06:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
GeForce 6800GS Video Card SUCKS ASS, why ??Or Why am I retarded?

On Wed, 09 May 2007 04:10:07 GMT,
(GMAN) Let everyone including the NSAs Internet database storage
program know as they typed on their keyboard faster than a monkey...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors May 9th 07, 06:39 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
VENICE 3500+ can't be OC'd now, makes no sense.

On Wed, 09 May 2007 01:18:59 -0400, Paul Let
everyone including the NSAs Internet database storage program know as
they typed on their keyboard faster than a monkey on crack...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 9th 07, 06:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt
Replies: 13
Posted By Bob Brown INC.
"Bird Chirping" Noise Hard drive, seagate only?

On Tue, 08 May 2007 16:27:26 -0400, Paul Let