Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.74 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tim Williams
Forum: Homebuilt PC's April 28th 09, 10:31 PM Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 33
Posted By Tim Williams
Power Conversion Electronics

On Apr 27, 9:43*pm, Eeyore
wrote:
It's mentioned in a paragraph or two.

A search couldn't find it.

Second paragraph from link,

"In circuits having...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's April 27th 09, 11:10 PM Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 33
Posted By Tim Williams
Power Conversion Electronics

On Apr 27, 1:44*pm, Eeyore
wrote:
Displacement Factor is the fudamental only.

Never heard that term. Can you explain...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's April 26th 09, 06:30 PM Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.basics,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 33
Posted By Tim Williams
Power Conversion Electronics

On Apr 26, 11:33*am, MooseFET wrote:
It also tries not to draw any current at harmonics. *It is unfortunate
that one term is now used for two effects but we are stuck with...
Forum: General April 26th 09, 06:30 PM Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.basics,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 24
Posted By Tim Williams
Power Conversion Electronics

On Apr 26, 11:33*am, MooseFET wrote:
It also tries not to draw any current at harmonics. *It is unfortunate
that one term is now used for two effects but we are stuck with...
Forum: Overclocking December 27th 07, 07:41 AM Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 76
Posted By Tim Williams
Pumping Liquid Nitrogen

"D from BC" wrote in message
With that idea, I think the LN2 could pump itself..
How about using gas pressure...
Forum: Overclocking December 26th 07, 11:31 PM Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 76
Posted By Tim Williams
Pumping Liquid Nitrogen

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote in message
That's how you get a press fit bearing race _off_ a shaft as well. Not
much chance of maintaining a...
Forum: Overclocking December 24th 07, 12:08 AM Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 76
Posted By Tim Williams
Pumping Liquid Nitrogen

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote in message
Absurd? That's how one gets a press fit bearing race on a shaft (by
heating it).

Not...
Forum: Overclocking December 23rd 07, 12:11 AM Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 76
Posted By Tim Williams
Pumping Liquid Nitrogen

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote in message
Lets see: The rotor gets smaller. The stator gets thinner and its
circumference decreases.

The...
Forum: Overclocking December 21st 07, 10:48 PM Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 76
Posted By Tim Williams
Pumping Liquid Nitrogen

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote in message
With an LN2 environment, the rotor and stator might shrink a bit, so the
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 21st 07, 06:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 67
Posted By Tim Williams
Mouse with scraper, to scrape off sweat spots.

The little sliding bumpers on the bottom of my mouse naturally collect all
that gunk off my plastic mat. Out of sight, out of mind. Until I flip
over the mouse anyway...but why would I need to do...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10