Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
What kind of glitch is this ? by [email protected]
https://nypost.com/video/alien-abduction-caught-on-camera-by-ring-doorbell/ WHACKY ! Bye, Skybuck.
Today 04:59 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Nvidia Videocards
Is there life inside of liquid crystal displays ? (LCD wave patterns) by [email protected]
I just did a high-speed capture of an lcd/vga monitor and it appeared some kind of pattern was showing when the monitor was blinking different colors at rapid speed, though still vertical retraced/synced to it's frequency of 60 hz or so. On the high speed footage it appears there are these wave...
Today 04:16 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Homebuilt PC's
Is there life inside of liquid crystal displays ? (LCD wave patterns) by [email protected]
I just did a high-speed capture of an lcd/vga monitor and it appeared some kind of pattern was showing when the monitor was blinking different colors at rapid speed, though still vertical retraced/synced to it's frequency of 60 hz or so. On the high speed footage it appears there are these wave...
Today 04:16 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Nvidia Videocards
Avast cocksuckers are selling your browsing habits, data and other things. by Jason[_17_]
In article , says... In article Nomen Nescio wrote: Avast products collect data, Jumpshot sells them The documents, which originate from the Jumpshot...
Today 04:09 AM
by Jason[_17_] Go to last post
0 4 Homebuilt PC's
128 bit addressing for harddisk/block addressing. by [email protected]
(Prepare yourself, I don't know how yet ;) except demanding this =D) Title: 128 bit addressing for harddisk/block addressing. I will share with you what I have learned so far from excursion into the ms-dos age and "retro-gaming" and such: Addressing limitations are super annoying in all kinds of...
Today 02:55 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
6 37 Homebuilt PC's
A strange weakness in all MS Windows versions by [email protected]
It contains no real/decent programming language, unlike ms-dos that did contain QBASIC, and the C64 which also contained BASIC. Something is better than nothing. How will "our" kinds now learn to program ?! It's a bit strange. I would recommend Microsoft to think about what they could add to...
Today 02:28 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
9 48 Homebuilt PC's
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6