Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mark Blain
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 10th 14, 08:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 9
Posted By Mark Blain
Stop Windows Retarded from changing folder columns?

John Doe wrote in
:

Wrong audience. That suggests it's going to take a massive amount
of reading to find anything semi-technical.

I...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 10th 14, 01:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 9
Posted By Mark Blain
Stop Windows Retarded from changing folder columns?

John Doe wrote in news:lmlajd$dq4$1@dont-
email.me:

Is there a way to stop Windows 7 from changing folder columns when
you happen to copy or move certain files into a...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 5th 14, 11:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.os.windows-8
Replies: 6
Posted By Mark Blain
Anybody speak Microsoft?

John Doe wrote in news:53161ffc$0$17199
:

Microsoft's "SkyDrive" has been renamed to "OneDrive".
Maybe something to do with...
Forum: Cdr April 27th 08, 08:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 4
Posted By Mark Blain
Roxio UDF Reader latest version does not install? (Roxio claims it is standalone, though)

"Andreas Eibach" wrote in
:

Well, I do not understand this, and I'm about to e-mail Roxio about
this nonsense.

Forum: Cdr July 25th 07, 10:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 9
Posted By Mark Blain
Convert .WAV files to CDa files

"Roger Shlomo Harris" wrote in :

Could someone please tell where I might find
a utility for converting .WAV files to...
Forum: Cdr September 26th 06, 10:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 5
Posted By Mark Blain
Nero does not allow multitasking when burning

CarlosWA wrote in :

I just installed a second DVD, an LG GSA-H10N, and came with Nero
Express Ver 6.6.1.4.
DMA enable shows blank which...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6