Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Hey! by Diesel[_2_]
"David B." "David news:O%dQD.590$PW2.242 @fx01.fr7 Wed, 12 Dec 2018 20:15:41 GMT in alt.windows7.general, wrote: Can you watch it here now? https://vxer.home.blog/2018/12/08/vxer-a-profile/ Please advise.
Today 01:01 AM
by nospam Go to last post
9 18 Homebuilt PC's
What am I doing wrong? by [email protected]
I am trying to fire up this W7 PC to eventually use on a PS/2 KVM. The PC has only one PS/2 connection (plus a few USBs of course). I want to use a keyboard and a mouse which both are PS/2. I tried using both the keyboard and mouse one at a time and both work during bootup. So they both seem to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 11:02 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
24 65 General