Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: User
Forum: Storage (alternative) December 11th 06, 09:33 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 10
Posted By User
Large file corruption using external USB drive

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 19:50:48 -0500, wrote:

I'm having problems with my newly bought Xcraft RX-3HU USB2 enclosure.

I fitted a new Seagate 250GB Ultra ATA100 hard drive (ST...
Forum: Storage (alternative) October 5th 06, 04:43 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 6
Posted By User
How to identify a MOBO w1o name?

wrote:

I want to tahank you all of you. I´m working on it right now, I´ll
post results tomorrow,
thanks again.

When you start the pc up from power off, you can...
Forum: Storage (alternative) July 10th 06, 05:17 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 10
Posted By User
Best DOS-based disk imaging software?

"Rod Speed" wrote:
Aloke Prasad wrote:
Does Ghost 10 also work this way (from a boot CD alone)?

Nope, it wont image from the boot...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3