Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Time Traveler
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 3rd 07, 11:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By The Time Traveler
Looking for a Good Video Card

BigJim wrote:
agp or pci-e and/or dvi or analog connections?
"The Time Traveler" wrote in message
I am looking for a Good...
Forum: Matrox Videocards December 3rd 07, 08:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox
Replies: 0
Posted By The Time Traveler
Looking for a good Video Card

I am looking for a Good Video Card. Between $100.00 and $130.00. I don't
game but I run two Monitors with Photoshop and DVD MovieFactory 6. Any
information from those of you who know about good...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 3rd 07, 08:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By The Time Traveler
Looking for a PCI Express x16 Mulit connection Video Card

I am looking for a Good Video Card. Between $100.00 and $130.00. I don't
game but I run two Monitors with Photoshop and DVD MovieFactory 6. Any
information from those of you who know about good...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 3rd 07, 06:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By The Time Traveler
Looking for a Good Video Card

I am looking for a Good Video Card. Between $100.00 and $130.00. I don't
game but I run two Monitors with Photoshop and DVD MovieFactory 6. Any
information from those of you who know about good...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 30th 07, 01:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 1
Posted By The Time Traveler
Good Video Card

I am looking for a Good Video Card. Between $100.00 and $130.00. I don't
game but I run two Monitors with Photoshop and DVD MovieFactory 6. Any
information from those of you who know about good...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 14th 07, 04:25 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 7
Posted By The Time Traveler
Dual Monitor setup

John Doe wrote:
The Time Traveler wrote:

I am trying to find some information about running dual monitors.

There isn't much to it really.

The first...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 13th 07, 10:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 7
Posted By The Time Traveler
Dual Monitor setup

I am trying to find some information about running dual monitors. The
first one is Can you use two twin wide screen monitors? Second, I my new
PC has a video card with only one head. I have seen...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7