Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 1.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rob Turk
Forum: Storage & Hardrives November 22nd 06, 11:37 AM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 1
Posted By Rob Turk
Looking for Used Storagetek L180 / L700 LTO2 HP Branded LVD Drives

"Will" wrote in message
I'm looking for up to four HP branded LTO2 LVD interface drives for the
StorageTek L180...
Forum: Storage & Hardrives November 19th 06, 06:49 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 3
Posted By Rob Turk
Mixing SAN vendors

"Gunhaver05" wrote in message
I'd like to know a little bit more about the specifics of the switch
types...
Forum: Storage & Hardrives November 9th 06, 07:32 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 4
Posted By Rob Turk
Floppy

"Ed" wrote in message news:nyK4h.6595$Tz.3705@trndny01...
That would be my dilema.
When the controller tries to write to a sector it first reads the header
to make sure of...
Forum: Storage & Hardrives November 9th 06, 06:16 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 4
Posted By Rob Turk
Floppy

"Ed" wrote in message
Looking for a way to connect 2 pc's via floppy ports?
Any suggestions would be helpfull.
Please do not suggest the...
Forum: Storage (alternative) November 1st 06, 10:13 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.systems,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 8
Posted By Rob Turk
Hardware/software certification question.

"Jan Gerrit Kootstra" wrote in message
Rob Turk wrote:
"Jan Gerrit Kootstra" wrote...
Forum: Storage & Hardrives November 1st 06, 10:13 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.systems,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 8
Posted By Rob Turk
Hardware/software certification question.

"Jan Gerrit Kootstra" wrote in message
Rob Turk wrote:
"Jan Gerrit Kootstra" wrote...
Forum: Storage (alternative) November 1st 06, 09:00 AM Posted to comp.arch.storage,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.systems,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 8
Posted By Rob Turk
Hardware/software certification question.

"Jan Gerrit Kootstra" wrote in message
Dear guru's,

We want to build the following configuration:

-...
Forum: Storage & Hardrives November 1st 06, 09:00 AM Posted to comp.arch.storage,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.systems,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 8
Posted By Rob Turk
Hardware/software certification question.

"Jan Gerrit Kootstra" wrote in message
Dear guru's,

We want to build the following configuration:

-...
Forum: Storage & Hardrives October 12th 06, 02:45 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 1
Posted By Rob Turk
VXA Autoloader reliability?

"Jim Garrison" wrote in message
I'm considering an Exabyte 10-slot VXA2 Autoloader (1U) and
was wondering about...
Forum: Storage (alternative) September 30th 06, 09:49 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,comp.periphs.scsi
Replies: 5
Posted By Rob Turk
old Sun Micro SCSI cables and drive boxes - any interest or market value

"Joe Average" wrote in message
A former employee of Sun Microsystems wants to get rid of some SCSI
stuff. I said...
Forum: Storage & Hardrives September 22nd 06, 05:34 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 31
Posted By Rob Turk
EMC to IBM SAN LUN replication

Ehh??? How is this related to the OP's question about LUN replication and/or
my suggestion?

Rob

"carmelomcc" wrote in message...
Forum: Storage & Hardrives September 21st 06, 05:39 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 31
Posted By Rob Turk
EMC to IBM SAN LUN replication

"mackdaddy315" wrote in message
Hello all,
I have been asked to look into possible solutions to replicate...
Forum: Storage & Hardrives September 20th 06, 06:57 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 2
Posted By Rob Turk
Replacement for a STK L20 ?

"Johan Pålsson" wrote in message
Hello,

We are looking for a replacement of our aging Storagetek L20...
Forum: Storage & Hardrives September 14th 06, 06:34 AM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 2
Posted By Rob Turk
CompactFlash RAID Card With ATA Host Interface?

"Will" wrote in message
I'm looking to a firewall from ATA hard drives over to booting from a
CompactFlash, and...
Forum: Storage & Hardrives September 12th 06, 10:22 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 8
Posted By Rob Turk
Hardware based security solution. Review required!!!

"rohit" wrote in message
Hi Rob,

Thanks for your valuable comments.

I have some idea in order to...
Forum: Storage & Hardrives September 11th 06, 05:06 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 8
Posted By Rob Turk
Hardware based security solution. Review required!!!

"rohit" wrote in message
Dear All,

I need to develop a hardware appliance that will be deployed in the
Forum: Storage & Hardrives September 4th 06, 09:11 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 16
Posted By Rob Turk
Server vs. NAS Storage

wrote in message

Stunster wrote:
A server you have to buy an operating system, maintain software
Forum: Storage & Hardrives September 3rd 06, 07:01 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 2
Posted By Rob Turk
how to get serial number of scsi tape

"Romesh" wrote in message
Hi,

I am writing a software in C for scsi tape maintenance.
I need to get tape...
Forum: Storage & Hardrives July 14th 06, 07:23 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 1
Posted By Rob Turk
TEAC Tape Cassette drivers

"2hawks" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can find PC drivers for data tape cassette
drives such as:

Showing results 1 to 19 of 19