Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kim
Forum: Webcams January 26th 09, 11:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 4
Posted By kim
CMOS Cam IR Illumination

Trespasser wrote:
Hi,

I've got an IP camera with a tiny CMOS camera like the one you find in many
Webcams. I'd like to run it at an aquarium site for 24 hours a day, but in
total...
Forum: Webcams January 3rd 09, 09:46 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 1
Posted By kim
Olympus camera capture/Erdman/VM95

Taz wrote:
Hello,

I've seen a few links here regarding the Erdman software - I've been
to their website (http://www.video-monitoring.com/hobbyist.htm), but
the price for their hobby...
Forum: Webcams November 7th 08, 12:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 2
Posted By kim
need a new cctv camera

ThE SlAyEr wrote:
hey everyone/regs

my cctv system has been seriously damaged by the council doing some work
on my garden and i need a replacement camera, since the council are
paying...
Forum: Webcams June 7th 08, 02:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 31
Posted By kim
Low cost web-cam monitoring software?

daviddschool wrote:
When I type in anything more then 999 - it reverts back to 999 so I
thought that might have been the limit. Thanks for all your help, it
is a real eye-opener and makes this...
Forum: Webcams June 6th 08, 12:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 31
Posted By kim
Low cost web-cam monitoring software?

daviddschool wrote:
Ok great, Kim you are a star. I am picking up some things myself. It
looks like the motion detection for video will only go 16 min.25 sec
per video. The schedule will...
Forum: Webcams June 5th 08, 11:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 31
Posted By kim
Low cost web-cam monitoring software?

daviddschool wrote:
Ok,
I have tested out these things to the best of my ability and I am
still finding that it is creating a video files (which is good), but
copying over the same video file...
Forum: Webcams June 4th 08, 10:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 31
Posted By kim
Low cost web-cam monitoring software?

daviddschool wrote:
Kim,

That worked great! I didn't get the part about using the native file
names,
OK. After you have set up a new schedule and called it (for example)
'Local', then go...
Forum: Webcams June 2nd 08, 12:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 31
Posted By kim
Low cost web-cam monitoring software?

daviddschool wrote:
I have been testing out the conquercam and I can't seem to get it to
capture video at a schedule. It seems to capture an image, but for
some reason won't start capturing a...
Forum: Webcams May 31st 08, 10:34 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 31
Posted By kim
Low cost web-cam monitoring software?

skibber wrote:
On 28-05-2008 14:59:16, wrote:
I am in the unique position to offer some assistance to a company in
the form of webcam monitoring. They don't want to spend anything, but
Forum: Webcams January 31st 08, 11:50 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 3
Posted By kim
Using smaller video with SKYPE ?

wrote:
I have a friend that has dialup and I have cable. I was wondering if
there is a way to send 320 x 240 video instead of 640 x 480. We can
get the video to work a...
Forum: Webcams January 30th 08, 02:46 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 4
Posted By kim
easy question (?)

ThE SlAyEr wrote:

have a look into trillian....
im not sure if you can do what you want with it but it puts all im software
into one easy to manage package,,
they change the software often...
Forum: Webcams January 29th 08, 12:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 4
Posted By kim
easy question (?)

Norvin wrote:
Installed Logitech web cam and using Skypes. Question is "can I connect
with anybody or do I need to have the same software e.g. skypes, yahoo
messenger, live messenger.
Forum: Webcams November 5th 07, 11:51 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 2
Posted By kim
Quickcam Communicate STX: WTF do I need this cd for when updatingdrivers?

Andreas Eibach wrote:
Hi there

has anyone ever found out WHICH file this installer needs from my CD
although I'm downloading an update from the LT website? I admit I'm not
the neatest...
Forum: Webcams November 3rd 07, 09:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam,comp.home.automation,alt.security.alarms,uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 6
Posted By kim
Whichone is better between mobotix and axis camera?

And this will bring up Mobotix M1 cameras:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=intext%3A%22MOBOTIX+M1%22+intext%3A%22Open+Menu%22&btn

And this for Mobotix M10...
Forum: Webcams October 29th 07, 12:15 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 1
Posted By kim
Logitech Quickcam

wrote:
Like some others I have found on here, I too have had difficulty with
this particular webcam, however my situation is slightly different. I
acquired the beige...
Forum: Webcams October 26th 07, 02:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 2
Posted By kim
please check my cam

wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 23:21:43 +0800, "Klompmeester"
wrote:

address http://gerardus.hobby-site.com or http://www.gerardus.hobby-site.com

Forum: Webcams September 13th 07, 01:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 10
Posted By kim
software to detect an LED

Dave wrote:

(sorry kim, I replied to you by accident instead of to group)

No problems.
Forum: Webcams September 12th 07, 11:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 10
Posted By kim
software to detect an LED

Dave wrote:
Does anyone know of some software that will detect an LED coming on or going
off using a webcam, basically looking for substantial change in light level
in a small area? I've...
Forum: Webcams June 30th 07, 02:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 5
Posted By kim
Does JavaCamPush Work?

Windows updates may have done something to the ability to auto
run java applets. Even on my pages now require me to click on the
blank video to activate the java applet. You can try your own
Forum: Webcams June 7th 07, 09:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 9
Posted By kim
logitech quickcam express software for Vista

meteore wrote:
my mic is seperate from webcam. its a cheapie that came with computer.

Ahh...That makes a difference. I was under the impression (as was Si(I
think)) that the mic was in the...
Forum: Webcams June 5th 07, 12:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 9
Posted By kim
logitech quickcam express software for Vista

meteore wrote:
Dear Si Ballenger,

Thanks for your help. Quickcam Express works now, but old microphone
does not.

Roger

Check Windows sound recording. The microphone may maybe turned...
Forum: Webcams February 26th 07, 12:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 4
Posted By kim
help on amcap

eazimo via HWKB.com wrote:
kim wrote:
I just want to have some light shed on my confusion. I was chatting with a
friend using yahoo messenger and we were both using webcams. Suddenly,...
Forum: Webcams February 26th 07, 11:14 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 4
Posted By kim
help on amcap

eazimo wrote:
I just want to have some light shed on my confusion. I was chatting with a
friend using yahoo messenger and we were both using webcams. Suddenly, my
computer hanged. But i...
Forum: Webcams February 13th 07, 10:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 8
Posted By kim
Video Emailing Using YouTubes Free Service Technical Questions

Pat Cook wrote:
Hi everyone:

"Heidi Manway" wrote in message
Hi I have just gone to Microsofts...
Forum: Webcams February 13th 07, 10:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 8
Posted By kim
Video Emailing Using YouTubes Free Service Technical Questions

Pat Cook wrote:
Hi everyone:

"kim" wrote in message
Powerpoint is not free...it is part of Microsoft Office. Windows Media...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47