Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Randall[_3_]
Forum: Storage & Hardrives February 19th 12, 09:12 AM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 0
Posted By Randall[_3_]
Shockproofing external HDD....?

Shockproofing external HDD....?

Looking for a way to Shockproof my external HDD. I was considering
using a sorbothane sheet on the outside. I was also contemplating
using bubble wrap as a...
Forum: Storage & Hardrives June 10th 11, 09:40 PM Posted to comp.arch.storage
Replies: 1
Posted By Randall[_3_]
Wireless storage & USB

Does anyone have any suggestions to hook up a wireless device to USB
HD.
Forum: Storage (alternative) March 22nd 10, 10:07 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 1
Posted By Randall[_3_]
2.5 hdd 300gb form factor compatibility lists...?

The newer hard drives from WD and Hitachi are using a non-standard
drive height form factor. So I was wondering if there is a
compatibility list available for laptops.
300gb form factor...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3