Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stephen H. Fischer[_2_]
Forum: Ati Videocards March 30th 12, 12:08 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 21
Rare hard lock ups with videos with acceleration with an old ATI Radeon 4870 HD video card in a Windows XP Pro. SP3 machine?

Hi,

I have seen posts on AVS by a resident HTPC expert suggesting a flakily
power supply may be the cause of the problems like you are seeing.
(11,544 posts and not a...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 2nd 10, 02:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 9
Windows Update just produced a BSOD (ati radeon HD 4300 Update) Vista 32 Bit

Hi,

If I did not have the headache I would not have selected the Video Driver
download. Going to W7 from Vista very soon, that hopefully will fix the HDTV
capture playback problem I am seeing and...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 1st 10, 04:46 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 9
Windows Update just produced a BSOD (ati radeon HD 4300 Update) Vista 32 Bit

Hi,

Yes, I have a headache that caused me to not realize what was being offered.

But WHY does Windows Update offer a update that causes a BSOD?

Is everyone asleep at the switch?

SHF
Forum: Ati Videocards August 31st 10, 05:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 9
Windows Update just produced a BSOD (ati radeon HD 4300 Update) Vista 32 Bit

Hi,

Windows Update just produced a BSOD (ati radeon HD 4300 Update) Vista 32 Bit
after the screen got distorted, so watch this WU.

SHF
Forum: Ati Videocards November 23rd 09, 02:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 16
CAT 9.11 official are released - HDMI Audio

Hi, while we are on the subject of HDMI Audio.

I have a puzzlement with HDMI Audio.

The Graphics Card I have is the ASUS EAH4350 Silent.

I installed the latest software from the ASUS web site, not...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5