Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Daniel Meszaros
Forum: PC Soundcards December 20th 12, 12:20 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.soundcard.music,comp.sys.ibm.pc.soundcard.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Daniel Meszaros
MU90R, SW1000XG: Sound preset exchange?

Hi there,

greetings from Germany.

Would it -in general- be possible to extract sound presets from a MU90R
device and to have a SW1000XG play that, i.e. using some control
software like XG Wizard...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors June 14th 10, 12:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 2
Posted By Daniel Meszaros
G34 Opterons, huge price differences

Hi,

I am astonished about the price differences of current G34 Opterons:

- 6128, 8x 2000 MHz, 8x 512 kB L2, 2x 6144 kB L3: 248,77 ¤
- 6168, 12x 1900 MHz, 12x 512 kB L2, 2x 6144 kB L3: 681,42...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 26th 09, 10:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Posted By Daniel Meszaros
Pundit-R/Celeron ... Calming down the machine :-/

Hi,

Paul schrieb:
Do you mean something like this ?

Mobile Intel Pentium 4 Processors - M 3.06 GHz
[...]

Yes. The funny thing is that instead of almost every other user I could
live with...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 25th 09, 01:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Posted By Daniel Meszaros
Pundit-R/Celeron ... Calming down the machine :-/

Hi!

OldBoy schrieb:
A heat-pipe cooler?

The problem is there is so limited space in the Pundit case that there
won't be any heat-pipe coolers available that fit. :-(

However, I've stumbled over...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 24th 09, 09:14 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Posted By Daniel Meszaros
Pundit-R/Celeron ... Calming down the machine :-/

Hi there,

I have been using some rather old Pundit-R/Celeron (2 GHz) as test web
server which would have to move to my workroom now. And I noticed that
it is kind of loud.

I could get myself some...
Forum: Overclocking August 24th 09, 08:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 1
Posted By Daniel Meszaros
Downclocking/ calming down a Pundit-R

Hi there,

I have got some rather old Pundit-R along with an Intel Northwood
Celeron CPU (2 Ghz). I was quite happy with it when it was in the
storeroom but now as I moved it to my workroom its...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6