Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sign Generator
Forum: Dell Computers August 15th 06, 10:00 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 43
Posted By Sign Generator
Windows 2000 Advanced Server Won't Work RIght On Dell Dimension 3000

Dear Tom Scaley:

Well I have the original CDs with the packagings, so I think I can do
what ever the hell I please with it and I will! I do not care what you
say or she said, it doesn't matter now...
Forum: Dell Computers August 15th 06, 09:50 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 43
Posted By Sign Generator
Windows 2000 Advanced Server Won't Work RIght On Dell Dimension 3000

I agree Ben, but the Business Rep told me these systems would work for
my needs, I had a limited budget as we had a baby 2 years ago (we are
still paying off medical bills) and that was what we could...
Forum: Dell Computers August 15th 06, 09:43 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 43
Posted By Sign Generator
Windows 2000 Advanced Server Won't Work RIght On Dell Dimension 3000

Dear Tom Scales (AKA JERK):

I admitted it wasn't my serial number, but I still can install this
machine with that serial number if it's not being used anywhere else.
My friend does have a server...
Forum: Dell Computers August 15th 06, 09:10 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 43
Posted By Sign Generator
Windows 2000 Advanced Server Won't Work RIght On Dell Dimension 3000

I don't expect anyone else to help (as I've beena bit frustrated to
begin with and have snapped at the web troll who accused me of using
illegal software), I think the thing about needing drivers...
Forum: Dell Computers August 15th 06, 08:43 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 43
Posted By Sign Generator
Windows 2000 Advanced Server Won't Work RIght On Dell Dimension 3000

nO, ITS OLDER, ITS GOT win2k sp1 slipstreamer

Even WIndows 2003 server does the same stuff, its a newer release of it
i believe (according to my friend). WHen I just finished installing
win2k3 ent,...
Forum: Dell Computers August 15th 06, 08:39 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 43
Posted By Sign Generator
Windows 2000 Advanced Server Won't Work RIght On Dell Dimension 3000

Now you are criminally attacking me, accusing me of illegal doings,
that is defamation of character (I COULD SUE YOUR ASS PUNK)! I never
said the Windows 2003 was being run on antoher server, it's a...
Forum: Dell Computers August 15th 06, 08:35 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 43
Posted By Sign Generator
Windows 2000 Advanced Server Won't Work RIght On Dell Dimension 3000

Dell reps kept lying to me, telling me it was possible to run Win2kas,
I do have a business to run, after 21 days I couldn't simply return it
anymore and because windows xp runs fine, they wouldn't...
Forum: Dell Computers August 15th 06, 06:29 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 43
Posted By Sign Generator
Windows 2000 Advanced Server Won't Work RIght On Dell Dimension 3000

I will complain about who I want to (I live in a free country).

I have spent days on the phone with Dell morons, who's to blame for the
retards working their? Microsoft? AOL? Who should I blame? I...
Forum: Intel August 15th 06, 05:24 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 12
Posted By Sign Generator
Intel Inside Logo Generator

Brownz @ Work wrote:
So when do you finish at college on your deep exploration of the human soul,
self, and mind ?

Finished my Electronics Engineering years ago.

Get a life, and stand up like...
Forum: Dell Computers August 15th 06, 05:15 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 43
Posted By Sign Generator
Windows 2000 Advanced Server Won't Work RIght On Dell Dimension 3000

A friend just lent me a copy of windows 2003 sever enterprise to give
it a try (not my serial number so I cannot keep it, I'll just pretend
it's a learning/educationaly version for the next few...
Forum: Dell Computers August 15th 06, 05:11 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 43
Posted By Sign Generator
Windows 2000 Advanced Server Won't Work RIght On Dell Dimension 3000

I have tried this method last week and a few times with same results,
too slow to even run. I tried the DOS FDISKing as a last resort/attempt
before I take a baseball bat to these damned beasts sent...
Forum: Dell Computers August 15th 06, 04:53 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 4
Posted By Sign Generator
Farmatting inspiron 9100

Some dells, you format it and dells secret drive (to reinstall/recover
stuff) will still be there (like acronis boot features), I use the dell
resource CDROM to boot to a win98 DOS command, then you...
Forum: Dell Computers August 15th 06, 04:37 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 43
Posted By Sign Generator
Windows 2000 Advanced Server Won't Work RIght On Dell Dimension 3000

Please read my problems and see if you what I am missing.

For almost a year now I have fought over and over again (plus spent
30-40 hours with moron Dell technicians who cannot spack English
well...
Forum: Dell Computers August 15th 06, 04:19 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 11
Posted By Sign Generator
Hard Drive access Too Slow Dell Dimension 3000

The samsung harddrive is half the problem, if there are
too many errors, your primary/secondary IDE settings will
not be using MDA, even if you set it back to MDA, you will
probably find it will go...
Forum: Intel August 14th 06, 02:11 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 12
Posted By Sign Generator
Intel Inside Logo Generator

Actually I know what the problem is (I've just been
messing with you), it happens to me all the time,
you are simply jealous and because you are not
mature enough to cope with these...
Forum: Intel August 14th 06, 02:01 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 12
Posted By Sign Generator
Intel Inside Logo Generator

Why do you go on the internet then if you
can't handle the stress? Either get over it
or get OFF IT! Maybe you need therapy?

I guess you have the right to a miserable
creep (your mommy must be proud...
Forum: Intel August 11th 06, 07:54 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 12
Posted By Sign Generator
Intel Inside Logo Generator

Why did you start attacking me? Did I upset you?
Did you have a bad day? Are you like this with
your friends and family, just the NORM? Are you
dying of a disease and are miserable? Did your
mommy...
Forum: Intel August 7th 06, 07:14 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 12
Posted By Sign Generator
Intel Inside Logo Generator

The older one is more recognized by the world.
Everything changes in this day and age, you are
already obsolete!

You say my site is crap? I see your non interactive
(boring) site has had 8800...
Forum: Intel July 29th 06, 08:44 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 12
Posted By Sign Generator
Intel Inside Logo Generator

Ever seen the parody Intel Inside logo images
like "Jesus inside", "Devil inside", "Satan inside"
or "Linux inside"? There's a good change it might
have been made @...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19