Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 1.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Frank Pajerski[_2_]
Forum: Intel July 14th 08, 06:47 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 2
DP35DP Memory Problem

My DP35DP board arrived Aug2007 at the AA D81073-205, BIOS 216 level. I
installed Kingston KVR800D2N5K2/2G memory ... two 1GB modules ... and am
still using this memory error-free. The processor...
Forum: Intel May 9th 08, 02:25 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 3
mainboard DP35DP onboard sound and maybe video card problems

I built a computer in the Fall of 2007 with an Intel DP35DP (and a SATA HDD
and RAID/AHCI specified).

I installed Vista Home Premium, then various Intel drivers (including the
onboard-sound...
Forum: Intel April 21st 08, 01:03 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 10
Slipstream RAID drivers for DP35DP mb WinXP install?

Just keep things simple, don't do more than you have to.

But I would think that building a WinXP-SP2 installation CVD via nLite or
AutoStreamer would be worth the easy trouble. And if your HDD is...
Forum: Intel April 20th 08, 10:21 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 10
Slipstream RAID drivers for DP35DP mb WinXP install?

I think that I just used the BIOS settings as they were, and with SATA/AHCI
specified (thinking that this gives me the best performance and covers RAID
usage if/when I want it). I'm new to all...
Forum: Intel April 20th 08, 03:27 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 10
Slipstream RAID drivers for DP35DP mb WinXP install?

I built a new computer last Fall with an Intel DP35DP MB, installing
WinXP-SP2 (retail) via an IDE ODD onto a SATA HDD. RAID/AHCI was specified
in the BIOS.

I needed to load the necessary drivers...
Forum: Intel January 17th 08, 01:59 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 4
DP35DP Audio driver problem

"George Orwell" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 00:59:19 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I have same...
Forum: Intel December 25th 07, 02:12 AM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 3
Sound messed up.

Your problem seems similar to what I experienced recently when installing
WinXP-SP2 in a new PC build with an Intel DP35DP mobo. Installation of the
audio drivers, either from the Intel-supplied...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7