Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DKline
Forum: Compaq Computers June 7th 09, 04:43 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 2
Posted By DKline
Networking Woes

I'm having quite a time trying to network my new netbook to my
desktop. I run Network setup on both machines but always come up with
a limited connectivity error. I'm missing a setting somewhere...
Forum: Compaq Computers December 2nd 08, 04:38 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 1
Posted By DKline
replacement board for 5700N

I recently wrote looking for a replacement board for a Desktop
Presario 5700N. Here's more details. The Compaq replacement # is
1206595-102 which looks compatible with just about every ...
Forum: Compaq Computers November 27th 08, 04:22 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 1
Posted By DKline
Compaq Presario 5700N motherboard

I'm looking to replace my 5700N motherboard. Anyone have one please
let me know price etc. Thanks Dkline
Forum: Compaq Computers November 17th 07, 03:08 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 3
Posted By DKline
Overclocking Compaq 5700N

I wrote an earlier message regarding overclocking this machine.
Thanks for the suggestions. This machine runs XP very well and since
there is no chance of overclocking this is there a way to put a...
Forum: Compaq Computers November 5th 07, 03:03 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 3
Posted By DKline
Overclocking

I have a Compaq Presario 5700N and am wondering about the possiblities
of overclocking this machine. Also it has windows XP installed and
will not restart without pulling out the plug or resetting...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5